Thread: WTB Canyoneering gear harnesses rope atc bag pack been borrowing and renting

WTB Canyoneering gear harnesses rope atc bag pack been borrowing and renting

I am pretty new, but have been hooked after a few trips in Zion and need to get my own gear! I need it for myself 220lbs 38 waist, my wife and 2 kids...so trying to save a little off retail or a lot...either way. The following is what I have used and used to, but would be open to other ideas as well.
    Rope new or light use Imlay Canyonero 9.2mm 200ft and 100ft
    silo
    pull cord 200ft and stuff bag
    BD Vario harness for me or a-bod wife and kids something smaller and more comfortable
    4-ATC-xp or other atc
    large locking carabiners
    4 helmets 2-size 1 2-size 2
    headlamps
    Imlay Kolob pack
    2- drybags small to med
    slings and webbing

Thanks

Shane

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Check the American Canyoneering association Site they have a classified section I know they have an Imlay pack for sale on there. The outdoor center at S.U.U. is selling harnesses, head lamps and slings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Ah....Jaxx...I love you too. Yep and that rope and silo can be had for a steal. Make me an offer! Otherwise I'm cutting it up into a moto tow strap!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by backofbeyond View Post
    Check the American Canyoneering association Site they have a classified section I know they have an Imlay pack for sale on there. The outdoor center at S.U.U. is selling harnesses, head lamps and slings.
    Welcome to the site my friend.