Thread: [Edited] Who owns an eReader? Curious...

[Edited] Who owns an eReader? Curious...

Which do you own?

What's a Kindle? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B002Y27P3M

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Owned one previously.. detested that I had to get everything to go through Amazon.. so I got a nook and a libre ebook reader pro
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Only one person so far (previously owned)????

Do you all read paper books still? I read from my iPad...

Not a Kindle, but me and my wife each own a nook. She's always glued to her nook or her iPad2. She reads on the nook and does god knows what on the iPad2

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    She reads on the nook and does god knows what on the iPad2

Which eReader do you use?

I also read a lot of paper books as well.. (Primary sources are rarely in Digital format :) )
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

I have a Kindle and like it a lot, but I don't use it much yet because I have a large to be read pile that I want to get through first.

BTW I wrote to Wilderness Press last week asking for their books in Kindle format, they wrote me back saying that they are working on it.

We just picked up a nook color this morning. So far it seems to handle casual web surfing nicely....I'm posting this message with it.
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

My son reads on a kindle.

I always keep an ebook on my Samsung vibrant andriod phone. The screen is big enough it's ok to read on and in the military there can be unpredictable times of waiting so it's nice to always have something.
    But I prefer paper books and so do not have a specific reading device.

My wife and I each have a color nook. We both really like them. Love the backlight screen, as far as surfing the net just ok. Doesn't like many You Tube or Picasa Albums. But for reading it is great. I read alot more since getting it, I like how you just go online buy the next book.

Mark