Thread: Partner(s) Needed, Zion, Anydays Monday 4/18 - Thurs 4/21

Partner(s) Needed, Zion, Anydays Monday 4/18 - Thurs 4/21

Canyoneering partner needed...I will be camping at watchman this Sunday the 17th through Friday the 22nd and am interested in getting out. I am interested in any technical day excursion, and I volunteer to get up early if need for permits from the BC desk so you can sleep in... I lead up to 3C... I am also interested in the Lady Mtn and have the trad gear. If you climb that's an option as well given the number of closures but ideally we'd find an appropriate canyon to descend. Accoutrements on me. Please PM me for info...Thx.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Partner needed

What are you driving? Email me or I'll try to find you. Accoutrements huh?

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Petzl_Pretzel View Post
    Canyoneering partner needed...I will be camping at watchman this Sunday the 17th through Friday the 22nd and am interested in getting out. I am interested in any technical day excursion, and I volunteer to get up early if need for permits from the BC desk so you can sleep in... I lead up to 3C... I am also interested in the Lady Mtn and have the trad gear. If you climb that's an option as well given the number of closures but ideally we'd find an appropriate canyon to descend. Accoutrements on me. Please PM me for info...Thx.

David

Think about Spry with the side trip to Mt Spry. This time of year, not too many options. This morning I saw a group of about 7 people gearing up to do Pine Creek. Too much water flow unless you're super experienced at it. Had a group come out yesterday, definitely exhausted and admitted it was too much....But I guess they made it, so whatchathink? Lady Mountain is a cool climb/hike/scramble. Do not need trad, but a rope for the descent is handy. Maybe try the Watchman if looking for a challenge! With a sidetrip to the top of N Johnson as well....