Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 2011 Trip Report Contest - Win $50

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Hmmm guess that means I have to go look for the tutorial.
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Hmmm guess that means I have to go look for the tutorial.
    The vid is at the top of this page.

That is too far to scroll. Too much effort.
    Chere'

Awe your so sweet!
    Chere'

Only 4 contestants so far, it might be another easy win for somebody

So....what if I started my trip report in April, but don't finish it until May....
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidXJ View Post
    So....what if I started my trip report in April, but don't finish it until May....

That's fine, as long as the first post of the report starts this month, it can continue indefinitely but it will only be qualified for the month it started in. Good question though.

Dang. Apparently I'm not very popular. 15 hours and not one like or comment.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Dang. Apparently I'm not very popular. 15 hours and not one like or comment.
    You've got some now.

Just 5 days left and theres about 5 people who have the same amount of comments. Start spamming your family.

Remember, we're counting the COMMENTS, not the Likes.

Contest closes tomorrow at midnight. There's currently somebody in first place. Are we going to have some last minute surges like last time?

I posted my report for a kayak trip from last weekend. Sorry, no topless paddling this time. Settle for the bikini shot near the end?

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...id=Trip_Report

What time zone is this whole "closes at midnight" thing based on?

Quote Originally Posted by wasatchghost View Post
    What time zone is this whole "closes at midnight" thing based on?
    I thought it was based on the time zone on this sites time stamps and made certain I rallied for comments before midnight (3am my time). Not sure if that's actually the case but I hope it's right! Momma needs a new backpack!
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I thought it was based on the time zone on this sites time stamps and made certain I rallied for comments before midnight (3am my time). Not sure if that's actually the case but I hope it's right! Momma needs a new backpack!
    Well then I guess you'll be the one I'm fighting against for that $50 coupon! Haha, I guess we'll see. Have you not heard back from them yet?

Pulling out the stops last minute.

Yeah, lesson learned, this isn't just a Utah based site so I should have put the correct time zone.

Here's how I see it, Penelope is 3 hours ahead so technically she could have kept tallying comments until 3am

but...

I'm still seeing that wasatchghost still had more comments by the deadline, whether it was 12am MST or 3am EST. Facebook will put the timestamp on it for which ever timezone it was posted.

Here's what I've got, Penelope had 5 comments by 3am EST or midnight MST, wasatchghost had 7 comments by the same time.

The official winner is @wasatchghost but hey @Penelope, check your Private Messages, we might be able to do something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wasatchghost View Post
    Well then I guess you'll be the one I'm fighting against for that $50 coupon! Haha, I guess we'll see. Have you not heard back from them yet?
    Yes, I am the lucky winner of a sticker should I want it. hehe. Good job Wasatch! Buy me a beer for my consolation prize?

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Yes, I am the lucky winner of a sticker should I want it. hehe. Good job Wasatch! Buy me a beer for my consolation prize?
    FWIW, your report is MUCH sexier.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    FWIW, your report is MUCH sexier.
    IKTR