Thread: Bogley Zion Fest

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think the fest will last past 5am on Sunday! We will probably be in town ready for action on Fri too if anyone wants to do something.
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

I got lucky in the Subway Lottery! I have a 12 person permit for Sunday. Didn't get Mystery though.
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I will go with you guys on Sunday.
    Chere'

Glad to have you along! Who else wants in? I may have a Dad and one of Aaron's friends come out but even if so that still leaves 6 slots open.

Quote Originally Posted by ststephen View Post
    Glad to have you along! Who else wants in? I may have a Dad and one of Aaron's friends come out but even if so that still leaves 6 slots open.
    I'm really, really tempted. Been wanting to do the subway for a long time.

I will swing by as I will be at work! Just started my summer job as a Ranger in the park! Best job ever, other than the pay which is considerably worse than my pay at the school district!

Just a reminder. The BBQ at the group site E001 at the Watchman campground is on SUNDAY! It is under my name, Paul Stevens. I'll be doing Subway that day. Feel free to check in at the site any time after noon.

So I assumed you all would be at E001 Saturday AM (even though I knew the BBQ and such was Sunday). I had this whole thing planned out and thought it would be funny! I walked up to the camp (dressed in my full ranger get up) Asked if I could talk to the men there for a second. Said "last night some people complained that they heard some weird noises coming from around this camp" and "it sounded like someone slaughtered an animal, then there were howling and gruesome feasting noises." They looked at me bewildered. I told them "let me make sure I am in the right place" reached into my backpack and pulled out a bogley tshirt and asked if this is the bogley zion fest! NOPE!!!! Wrong day?? I thought it would have been hilarious! I was giggling the entire drive from Hurricane to the Park. Whoops!!! Sorry I missed you all maybe next time!

or maybe the joke was on you!
    Chere'

Ya, it looked like a boy scout group so really I didnt say anything to them. My plan failed!

Well we missed ya tonight! Lots of fun.
    Chere'