Thread: Irish Canyons - 3/27 - WTF?

Irish Canyons - 3/27 - WTF?

We pulled into the Irish Canyons camp area late afternoon on Sunday, March 27. Many campers packing up to leave - at least a dozen cars. After spending an hour poking around in lower Leprechaun, we returned to find our truck the only vehicle in the area. But - there was a bonus: the departing campers left a black plastic bag full of their garbage in the back of our truck. We disposed of it responsibly, thank you. Additionally, there was at least one site, recently vacated, with several boxes and bits of cardboard laying around. What's up with that, canyoneers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry, the bag had too much rotten meat in it to go in my car. I figured you wouldn't mind.

I'm not sure who's trash that was in the campsite. Certainly not ours, we're too super awesome to leave trash!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Wow. That's crazy. Never heard of that before. Quite presumptuous to say the least. Thanks so much for disposing of it responsibly.

In case folks didn't know, there is a dumpster about 5 miles East of the Sandthrax campsite (away from Hanksville) at the Hog Springs toilet area.

In case you hadn't guessed, nelsonccc was joking. At least, I hope so...

I cleaned the boxes up yesterday, they had a bit of firewood in them. Perhaps they left the wood for the next campers but it was a bit unsightly with 3 or 4 cardboard boxes laying around.

Good on ya. In retrospect, we should have picked it up instead of complaining about it.