Thread: Running Shoes?

Running Shoes?

I want to start running and im just wondering what kind of shoes to get that are inexpensive?? Also if you could give any tips to a beginner runner, that would be great!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get good shoes, get good shoes, get good shoes - this fact can make or break how enjoyable it is to run, bad fitting shoes can lead to lots of unneeded pain.
    Then do the following :)
    A: Go to Salt Lake Running Company if you are in Salt Lake or Ogden and have them fit you
    B: Go to your nearest running shop and have them fit you if you are not near Salt Lake Running company
    C: Next time you get shoes once you have been fitted shop online.

Tips = Go slow and maybe check out the Couch to 5K programs all over the interweb they do actually work.

You are most likely spam but I thought I would answer anyhow
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Well you are beginner and i would like to recommend you to use Nike brand and take slow start and then move on to the fast running gradually and soon you will be addicted of this routine and then you will become fast and it would be great for you.