Thread: Utah HS All-Star Girls Basketball Teams!

Bogley BigShot

Utah HS All-Star Girls Basketball Teams!

I have to brag about my oldest daughter. She is tiny for a basketball player and she skipped a grade so she is young, but she was the only senior on our basketball team this year. We only had one junior too. Nikki was chosen as one of the 10 All-Stars for the 1a team. She is a point guard, she made the most points on her team, got a couple of steals and had a fun day playing with the kids she usually plays against.

We were tied at 33 at the half, then we fell behind and never came back. They interviewed Nikki for the article about the game. Also what was cool was the 3A team, which had both a Kanab and Cedar player killed the 4A team. That was a fun game to watch.

Kudo's to this short little girls from the small towns taking on the much larger girls from the larger cities!

http://bit.ly/hOial4

This article shows all the Girls All-Stars for 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a
    http://bit.ly/hWz7EG

Does anyone else have some girls playing basketball?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Congrats to your daughter, making any all star team means she must be doing things right to get recognized by those selecting the team!

Congrats, that's got to be a great feeling for you and the kiddos!

Bogley BigShot
    Thanks guys. It's fun watching kids do their sports and dance activities. In these small towns basektball is a big thing, so the girls play even though normally they would never be interested in that sport. My girls were always more into dance and gymnastics, but watching them play ball is fun.

Some 1A teams had all 18 year olds that were very tall, so my tiny kid did well. Her sister who started as a freshman this year is only 5 foot 1 at the most and I think she will do well too. My other daughter is a cheerleader and my granddaughter is a cheerleader too.