Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your LEAST favorite bike trail?

now that I think about it there are only two trails that have sections that suck buckets - even though the rest of the trail is fun and that is Poison Spiders' sandy section and Moab Rim Trails' sandy section.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker View Post
    now that I think about it there are only two trails that have sections that suck buckets - even though the rest of the trail is fun and that is Poison Spiders' sandy section and Moab Rim Trails' sandy section.
    Poison spider in the pouring rain!!! I only got to see a small part of that trail and the sandy sections were awful! But good times, good times on that ride. Loved watching those jeep crawlers.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25 View Post
    No one recommended that trail...recommended a new one. The one lots of people who don't like Broken Mesa have fallen in love with.
    Whoa there rider, no offense meant. Just passionate about my least favorite
    I read about Icehouse on Utah Mountain Biking and understand why everyone thinks it's great, I probably won't find out but that's because I'm stubborn.
    I rode broken mesa in the heat of a summer afternoon, without a shuttle, after driving 5 hours early that morning and riding full gooseberry prior to it. It wasn't a fun trail for me I bet on fresh legs with a shuttle my opinion may be different (I love technical downhill) but the bad experience has diminished my drive to try again.

it's been a while but for me I don't really care for slick rock....I really just miss the trees and the dirt when I am riding it and usually end up riding it and wishing I was on another trail with some evergreens. I usually pass on it.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

One, I don't care for too much was the Hog's back in Richfiield. I just think the downhill section was too technical for my ability and I crashed. So, I broke a rib, but maybe this year I will be better and will be able to try it. I just have a HT, though.

Great Western Trail, Bald Mountain. Maybe it was the mud that made me push my bike up even the smallest hill, but I see no reason why that trail has to follow the ridgeline. All it is is some property owner's trail to patrol his land. Somebody should go in there and cut trail that can actually be ridden.
    Remember kids, don't try this at home. Try it at someone else's home.

The ICUP 5-Mile Pass race course loop. If you like boring, rock embedded, dusty, Jeep exhaust fume laden dirt roads, then you'll love this ride.
    Lambert Park, during the summer. Why oh why would anybody ride here when, within 15 minutes, you could be on the Ridge Trail.
    Are we there yet?