Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Tapatalk

I just want to say how much I love Bogley on Tapatalk. Thank you for setting it up.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

+1

Sent from my Google Android SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

+2

Sent from my iPhone 4

+3

sent from my desktop using camino

Where the hell is my plus sign.... 4

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using Tapatalk

I'm mostly on Bogley with Tapatalk during the day at work and it works great.

One annoyance I have is when people use the slideshows in their posts/trip reports since those don't work in Tapatalk....
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidXJ View Post
    I'm mostly on Bogley with Tapatalk during the day at work and it works great.

One annoyance I have is when people use the slideshows in their posts/trip reports since those don't work in Tapatalk....

True, but that's when you can hit the "Browser" button and then view that page from your mobile browser. In my case on the Samsung Vibrant, Android, the slideshows display just fine.

Name:  browser..png
Views: 308
Size:  13.4 KB

I guess I just don't like looking at slideshows.....I rarely do even on my PC
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidXJ View Post
    I guess I just don't like looking at slideshows.....I rarely do even on my PC
    I tend to agree. They also don't work on my Apple products.

Does anybody has an suggestion for a programm similar Tapatalk for win mobile 6.5?
    Thank you.

Most phones that can run WM6.5 can also run a hacked version of Android :) That is the best suggestion I have for you.

Thx DiscGo,

I invested a couple of hours to read about Droid and other.
    I've a HD2.
    - dual boot from SD-card is an option, but a lot of work and not really stabil to all functions
    - flashing to WP7 an other one
    - RapidReader from the XDA-guys does running, but isn't an final vers... I can read only on Bogley, without pics and log in. The programmer is very busy in the moment.
    - the last option a new I-phone 4... my chief has that one - yum yum - but to expensive here across the pond...

They just pushed an update to my iPhone. It has some cool stuff and now also works in full iPad resolution too.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    Thx DiscGo,
    I've a HD2.
    I am pretty sure that the HD2 (if I am not getting my phones mixed up) has two different forms of installing android. The first being using it through an SD card which was too spotty to use and the other being directly on the phone. If I am thinking of the right phone, my buddy has it and it works perfectly from the phone's internal memory instead of the sd card.

I just confirmed with my buddy that he has the HD2. He has had Android working on internal memory since December and still describes it as "flawless".

The HD2 is actually a great phone and still out benchmarks most new phones on the market today (including my phone the "Droid 2 Global").

Check it out:
    http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...ry-of-htc-hd2/

I would be shocked if you still preferred having an iPhone after using Android. Android's navigational system is amazing, and it's talk to text feature is super handy (as well as being able to have actual control over your device by installing anything you want from anyone you want)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    They just pushed an update to my iPhone. It has some cool stuff and now also works in full iPad resolution too.
    Yup saw that too. But now it says to tell the admins to upgrade the forum to the latest version. There I told ya.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Thx for help again,

I've checked out the given link - a whole bunch of betas - great.
    I prefer now the dual boot methode. I try it in the next weeks.

I found this for Windows phones: http://www.board-express.com

Give it a try and let us know.

BlackBerry is in beta: http://tapatalk.com/bb/

Nokia: http://store.ovi.com/content/22647

Thx acca,

that's for WP7 only.
    I cook my HD2 to a WinDroid phone and let you know.

New tapatalk update installed.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum