Thread: I want to throw this crying baby out the window!

Bogley BigShot

I want to throw this crying baby out the window!

Teachers did not have parents in mind when they thought of this program. Dang baby cried all night and is still crying. My senior and her pretend husband have just had a baby! They could at least have them use their bf's! Its just odd having a new boy in the house carrying around a baby.

http://auctions.findtarget.com/detai...eal_care_baby/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

...WINDOW

You should do this...classic.

This sort of education is what gets these kids thinking oral sex is an acceptable alternative.

should have got the white version. I hear they have less crack in their system and are more well mannered :P
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Bogley BigShot
    Last night a bunch of teens were here with their babies and the girls put their foots down... Girls take the days. Boys take the nights. I heard things like babies stuffed in dryers or in closets under pillows.

Proud of the girls!

The girls around here put the boys in their place! They stick together and are proud of not having sex. It's such a big change from when I came here and a bunch of girls in the senior class were pregnant.

As for oral sex... I always thought it was a safe alternative too then I read this sort of thing...

After health class these days where kids talk about stuff like this who would want it anyway.
    http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm

I remember years ago when my mom was still working for the extension agency in Little Rock and told me about these things, which were developed by a psychologist (I think) as a means to prevent teen pregnancy by dashing the "romantic" idea behind having a baby. The "romance" is over as soon as he pulls out and rolls over to go to sleep . Nothing romantic about listing to a screaming baby, or changing diapers, and it doesn't STFU until you hold it for a given period of time or something like that. But, teens don't listen to parents and other adults who try to tell them the real implications of having a kid. So, these Baby Think it Over dolls may be a useful buzzkill tool for the notion that having a baby when you are a teenage girl could be fun.

Teenagers having babies has the potential to ruin their lives, so I think this is a great idea and program. That's good that they have it in your daughter's school, Tanya (but maybe not for you ).
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Bogley BigShot
    I agree its a good program. It's just funny watching the kids go through it and great now the boys have the babies at night. The school jock, my daughters best friend, had to have a male partner because he did not like the choice of girls. My daughter finally got paired up with her bf, the school's #2 jock. They are a cute couple. They were prom king and queen last year and homecoming king and queen this year.

These small schools teach the kids a lot of good things. They are like one huge family. They all know each others families and take care of each other. I think that's the best thing that can happen to kids... but then this is the same community that dished out all those pregnant seniors.

The other day I said to a real religious dad that I want my kids to wait until at least 35 to have a baby. He about fainted.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    I agree its a good program. It's just funny watching the kids go through it and great now the boys have the babies at night. The school jock, my daughters best friend, had to have a male partner because he did not like the choice of girls. My daughter finally got paired up with her bf, the school's #2 jock. They are a cute couple. They were prom king and queen last year and homecoming king and queen this year.

These small schools teach the kids a lot of good things. They are like one huge family. They all know each others families and take care of each other. I think that's the best thing that can happen to kids... but then this is the same community that dished out all those pregnant seniors.

The other day I said to a real religious dad that I want my kids to wait until at least 35 to have a baby. He about fainted.
    And of course, here in Utah, b**** c****** can't even be talked about. See, the censors won't even let me type it!

Tom

Bogley BigShot
    The girls know all about it! You would be shocked at what these kids know these days. Most of the girls are on BC for acne and they actually don't even have sex! It's cute when I read some of the boys FB posts --- and they are afraid of the "feelings" they are having.

Speaking of small towns though - I went on a school field trip with my son's class yesterday and the teacher said prayer in the bus before we left. She is adorable, but is that not against school policy? I picked my daughter up the other day and she was in a bible class.

Did you see kids running around with those babies last week Tom? I think they are all done with their week of baby tending now.

But on the good side of small towns --- My oldest daughter, who is only 5'4 but usually gets 25-30 points a game, was picked for the All-Star Basketball Team!!!! Proud Mom. Now how to figure out how to get to her games and my son's wrestling at the same time!

We need a proud parent bragging thread.

As for oral sex... I always thought it was a safe alternative too then I read this sort of thing...

After health class these days where kids talk about stuff like this who would want it anyway.
    http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm
    i didn't see pregnant on that list.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

The girls know all about it! You would be shocked at what these kids know these days. Most of the girls are on BC for acne and they actually don't even have sex! It's cute when I read some of the boys FB posts --- and they are afraid of the "feelings" they are having.

Speaking of small towns though - I went on a school field trip with my son's class yesterday and the teacher said prayer in the bus before we left. She is adorable, but is that not against school policy? I picked my daughter up the other day and she was in a bible class.

Did you see kids running around with those babies last week Tom? I think they are all done with their week of baby tending now.

But on the good side of small towns --- My oldest daughter, who is only 5'4 but usually gets 25-30 points a game, was picked for the All-Star Basketball Team!!!! Proud Mom. Now how to figure out how to get to her games and my son's wrestling at the same time!

We need a proud parent bragging thread.

That is very encouraging. When there were a bunch of pregnant seniors, did girls generally know about birth control, but...??? Wanted babies? Didn't Care? Didn't know? Couldn't get any?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by denaliguide View Post
    i didn't see pregnant on that list.
    Getting pregnant is not a risk factor, it is a blessing from God (is it not???)!

Tom (the atheist)

Bogley BigShot
    That is very encouraging. When there were a bunch of pregnant seniors, did girls generally know about birth control, but...??? Wanted babies? Didn't Care? Didn't know? Couldn't get any?

Tom

I have no idea and am not brave enough to ask them. I only know what the girls my kids age talk about now and I am sure all the kids today see it as getting pregnant and not as a risk factor... unless they are from Alton. :)

That is what those fake crying babies are trying to get through their heads! Babies! It's a shame they cannot make a teen daughter/son for them to deal with.

I was married at 16 and wanted more than anything in the world to have a baby. It took me a couple of years, but I got my oldest son who is now 32. I would not trade my son for anything, but kids should not be having kids for sure.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    but kids should not be having kids for sure.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

I think we should make the world a safer place for our children but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

All this sex talk is making me want sex
    Don`t be afraid your life will end be afraid it will never begin fear is the thief of all dreams...