Thread: What did you put in for?

What did you put in for?

So after stewing about it all winter, I finally put in for my big game hunts at the last minute. Having 15 bonus points for Limited Entry Bull Elk caused me great anxiety and indecisiveness. Especially after reading the 2010 harvest data for the state. A lot of areas took a hit last year in average age and successful hunts. Many units that produced near or 100% harvest dipped significantly some by up to 30%. I have not put in for 15 years just to draw a tag with limited opportunity. After stewing a couple days I was left to the South Cache and Plateau Boulder Units. Because I deer hunt and fish the Boulder I decided it to be the best choice. So I put in for the any weapon early elk hunt on Plateau Bolder. I also had 10 Moose Points and put in for the North Slope of the Uintahs. Maybe this will be my year.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I put in for turkey, but I did not draw. I may have to go back to Texas like last year where I shot 3.

Somewhere outdoors, where you wish you were
    I just put in for general season deer, like I have for the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    I put in for turkey, but I did not draw.
    X2
    IF she isn't happy no ones happy. If she isn't happy long enough you'll unhappy with half your stuff.
    http://childbikingutah.blogspot.com/

I put in for a day off tomorrow....does that count?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum