Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bogley Flickr Group = Feeds Image Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    added and tagged 229 photos
    Domination pending.

It looks like those new photos that Beech added are rotating back out a bit. I kinda like the fact that the new ones dominate the bar for while. It gives the new stuff more visibility for a time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry guys, we just changed it to filter by Awesomeness, so anything with me in the photo will dominate for the next little while.

I wonder if the aspect ratio of each image has something to do with the ones it picks. It seems like it is only choosing my images that I have shot in a ratio of 3:2 and displaying those. That seems to be the most common ratio that everyone shoots with. I almost always shoot with a 16:9 aspect ratio and posted those to the group.... I haven't seen one of those displayed yet. So I do wonder if that is taken into account also with the shots that are chosen?
    "You're not lost...if you don't care where you are"
    Grand Gulch /Cedar Mesa Rock Art Hats

To learn more about the ruins of SE Utah:
    Visit Beyond Mesa Verde
    Visit Anasazi Ruins

Quote Originally Posted by Reddirtdawg View Post
    I wonder if the aspect ratio of each image has something to do with the ones it picks. It seems like it is only choosing my images that I have shot in a ratio of 3:2 and displaying those. That seems to be the most common ratio that everyone shoots with. I almost always shoot with a 16:9 aspect ratio and posted those to the group.... I haven't seen one of those displayed yet. So I do wonder if that is taken into account also with the shots that are chosen?
    hmm, not sure about that. Do you mean 4:3 also?

By the way, 19 members and 543 photos now

I just grabbed the Flickr .Net Screensaver. You can view photos by group. Pretty cool

http://flickrnetscreensaver.codeplex.com/

Name:  f..jpg
Views: 840
Size:  37.0 KB

The bar is lookin' really good. It seems to be rotating nicely now and the group is getting much larger. Excellent work everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    The bar is lookin' really good. It seems to be rotating nicely now and the group is getting much larger. Excellent work everyone!
    the images seem to be sharper too and look good at this small size. great photos to enjoy when surfing bogley

Yep, keep them coming! Looking forward to seeing what the summer brings. We have gone from a handful of photos to over 600 in less than a week.

Seeing some cool stuff lately up in the image bar.

Yahtzee!!!

You're all my bitchez now! I own that image bar....

Name:  iceaxe image..jpg
Views: 724
Size:  24.5 KB

Name:  iceaxe image 3..JPG
Views: 949
Size:  25.2 KB

Name:  iceaxe image 2..jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  25.7 KB

Its the Bogley slot machine.

I've been watching this for a couple weeks now.... it seems to take the pictures from two (maybe 3) different users accounts and only uses those pictures for a couple of hours before moving on to a couple new users.... and I see no problem with that.

There are some cool photos popping up. I just saw this one today from reddirtdawg.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reddirt...l-1612173@N20/

Frigg this stuff I'll just send you mine and you can work through the Horse shit bro LMAO
    Just cause my great full shows were out doors you may not want to see them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.