Thread: Permit for the Wave?

Permit for the Wave?

I know this is a long shot, but what the heck ... I would be in Page/Kanab between March 19 and 24, and I am planning on playing the Wave lottery game on 22nd and 23rd. Anybody here has a permit for any of those days which might not be used?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hello fellow Seattleite. I got a walkin permit a couple of weeks ago. I posted this on another thread. It wouldn't hurt applying on the 23rd though most people I saw wanted Saturday.

The permit office has been moved from the small Paria office to the new larger BLM facility in Kanab (the one on 89 as you head out of town to the east). I arrived at the office when they opened for the Friday morning drawing. It turns out that the office is NOT open on weekends or holidays so they draw for those days on Friday morning (note that this may change in the future). On this Friday morning, a lotto for permits was held for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, AND Tuesday (Monday was MLK's birthday). The turnout was very light and all but 1 person got a permit for Saturday and there were extra unclaimed permits for the rest of the days. In fact, a person coming in Tuesday morning could get one on-the-spot for that day. If it weren't for the rule that you can only go once in 30 days, I would have picked up permits for multiple days.