Thread: High School mountain biking teams

High School mountain biking teams

My son finished his first race with his High School MTB team yesterday. I'm really happy that he seems to enjoy the coach and the team and I think it's going to be a great thing for him. Anybody else have kids (or maybe a high schooler on bogley) that does MTB racing? I didn't realize it, but it's a pretty big thing out here in CA. They are looking to split the league up because it's too big to run the full races.

Man, I wish they had sports like that when I was in high school...
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Utah is finally getting High School Mountain Biking.....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1368924514#!/UtahHSMTBike
    Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Seems like Utah would have a large population of potential HS racers. I think once you get over the hurdle of organizing a state program it will grow very quickly. The downside of MTB racing for kids is how fast they can outgrow expensive bikes!
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"