Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Fun

This morning's breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful, lovely and sweet Kimberly.

Nothing ground breaking (but with her favorite breakfast foods), just blueberry pancakes with strawberries and fresh baked cinnamon rolls.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yesterday’s breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly. We're out of town in a tiny apartment, so it was nothing fancy and I had to improvise a bit. She liked it very much, but I'll have to get some more creative ideas soon.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Dude, the rose petals on black is workin'! Heart shaped eggs! Well played. Much better than before! Here is an idea in addition to the heart theme, XO. Cross two slices of bacon and have a round egg. Cut out the center of two pieces toast or pancake in an X or O shape and then you have two X's and two O's to work with.
    Life is Good

5. Likes tanya liked this post
    This was this morning's weekly breakfast in bed for lovely Kimberly. We're out of town since I'm working on an out of town project, so I had to improvise with what I could find in our tiny apartment. I couldn't find any rose petals (in Kremmling) to scatter as has been the norm late, so I had to make due with any flowers I could find in the little stores around here.

Preparing this week's breakfast in bed was a little more challenging than some of the other week's ones. The "XOXO" bacon worked well, but the heart-shaped boiled eggs and heart-shaped cinnamon rolls were only partially successful. I'll have to practice more with those.
    Successful eggs/cinnamon rolls are not, I sure do love my wife though.

It's Sunday morning and that means I get to make breakfast in bed for my beautiful, sweet, wonderful wife. Nothing fancy this time, but made from scratch.

I keep falling for the same woman over and over again. What can I say?

Name:  303852_202003689863&.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  53.4 KB

8. Likes tanya liked this post
    This was breakfast in bed for last weekend for my wonderful, sweet and gorgeous wife Kimberly. It was green-pepper cheeze omlets, bacon, watermelon slices and blueberry cake (which didn't make it into the photo).

I hope it's not getting too cheezy adding all these breakfast photos to Bogley, but making breakfast in bed for my wonderful wife just makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, plus I've gotten some good ideas here on Bogley (and more are always welcome).

Name:  299060_209374215793&.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  48.2 KB

Like!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Keep posting, those are awesome. And honestly I have stolen several of your ideas and hope to steal more. Love being a newlywed and hope it never ends.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I have been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street ! On a more serious note, I am sure that your wife appreciates your thoughtfulness and creativity.

I have been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street !
    18 years, 1 month and 4 days for me, but I still look both ways when I cross the street.

Just over 19 years of marriage for me. I just began a 6 week class on strengthening your marriage. I found out that I need to do more of the little things for my wife.

I just passed 23 years last month.
    Life is Good

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    twas 30 in June for us.........

IMHO, there are only a few things you need to know about marriage.

Finding a mate:

Finding the right person isn't as important as being the right person.

During marriage (I sure wish I had always followed these):

1. When you are wrong, admit it. When you are right, shut up.

2. Always do nice things for your spouse and make it a "special habit". (For me, I bring my wife flowers once a week and bring her breakfast in bed once a week, and she writes me love letters whenever I go out of town. Everyone has their own little things they do).

3. Always be there for each other.

4. Make lots of love, but only with your spouse. It's the only activity that you share with each other and no one else.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Scott I found a recipe for you! As soon as I saw this picture I thought of your Sunday morning breakfasts. Your challenge is to get it heart shaped.

http://www.flatoutbread.com/pbj-with-sbg-flatout-wrap/
    Chere'

I took some tips and made my wife breakfast in bed today for her birthday. It was hectic making 5 things at once and trying not to wake everyone up.

Thanks for the idea Blueeyes! I'll have to try that one.

I haven't posted any photos in a while since there was nothing fancy.

Here is this morning's breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly:

I can't believe that I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman. We've been married 18 years, 3 months and 9 days now and I'm loving every minute of it.

The weekly breakfast in bed for sweet, beautiful Kimberly. I learned this morning that I am no cake decorator, but I still love my wonderful wife.

The breakfast was red pepper/cheese omelets, strawberry pastry, strawberries and bacon.

This week I also got her a bouquet of carnations rather than the normal dozen roses, so it was a little different.

OOOOOooooo. Looks like two eyes, a nose and bacon lips. Lips never looked so good!
    Life is Good

Saw this and thought it would interest you.
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders