Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Fun

Does Sunday come early today in Colorado?
    Like a kid waiting to open Christmas presents on Christmas Eve, I couldn't wait and did it early. Of course, I'm doing it tomorrow too.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I thought it might be the spring equinox...or up-and-coming Easter...or my failing memory...or the time difference...only 2 and a bit hours 'til Sunday here .

Weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful Kimberly. It was something simple so the kids could help. Kimberly is such a good mom and is loved very much.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

That's nice you still do this for her Scott.
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

The weekly breakfast in bed for lovely, beautiful, wonderful Kimberly. Can you guess that she loves strawberries?

Anyway, I am really grateful for my wife. She's such a wonderful and sweet person and I'm lucky to have her. I am such a lucky, lucky husband.

Haven't posted any breakfast photos in a while.

Anyway,

Shaylee, our wonderful daughter surprised us with a love letter. It was very sweet. I guess she sees her parents sending each other love letters and thought it would be a good idea.

I earned the "a little trustworthy" because I tease about some things.

Name:  letter 006.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  44.2 KBName:  letter 005.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  45.4 KB

The weekly breakfast in bed for our wonderful, beautiful, sweet Kimberly. She is such a great wife and mother and the kids and I love and appreciate her very much.

With her there is no what might have been, but only what is. What a wonderful wife she is!

I sure do appreciate my beautiful wife.

Because I had early morning meetings at church, I had to make beautiful Kimberly's weekly breakfast in bed in the afternoon. It was nothing fancy, but she liked it.

This was the weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful Kimberly. I made it yesterday and the kids helped decorate it (see the "mom" spelled out with hearts).

It wasn't fancy this time and the thing that was different is that the breakfast was done in a backcountry cabin. We hiked up to a backcountry cabin and had a party for her (it was her birthday), so everything had to be carried up. I forgot my tools though, so sadly, I couldn't make things heart shaped.

I sure appreciate my wife. Kimberly is the best wife ever! The kids appreciate their mom as well.

The weekly breakfast in bed for my beautiful, wonderful, sweet, lovely Kimberly.

I made it yesterday since I have early morning meetings on Sunday now. Because we slept in (almost until 8!), it was simple, but she liked it.

I sure appreciate my wife. I am so lucky to have my beautiful Kimberly. I count my blessing every day because she is part of my life. I don't know what she was thinking when she married me, but I'm sure glad that she did. We're going on 21 years of marriage!

12. Likes Felicia liked this post
    The weekly breakfast in bed for wonderful, sweet, lovely Kimberly. She had to have her "breakfast" in bed for dinner because I was at the church early this morning. I sure love my beautiful wife. What a blessing she is!

Haven't posted one in a while.

This one was actually Tuesday. We were out of town Sunday so the kids and I made beautiful Kimberly "breakfast" in bed for dinner. It was a really rushed job, but she liked it.

Haven't posted any for a while.

This morning's weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly.

In honor of Bogley coming back up, I'll have to post the latest. This is the first post on Bogley since it came back up.

Been busy lately so I had to make beautiful Kimberly's weekly "breakfast" in bed Wednesday night. I have scouts tonight, so time was limited and I had to do it all in an hour and a half. It wasn't fancy, but she still liked it. I sure am lucky to have my wonderful Kimberly.

Wrote this as well:

Name:  love-pink-live-wallpaper.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  92.1 KB

18. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Here's the one from last Sunday. I didn't get out of bed until 7:45, so it was kind of a rushed job and wasn't very creative (the icing flowed when I took it into the bedroom too).

Even though it wasn't one of the better ones, she still really like it, but if I'm going to keep this up for the next 50 years (and I do plan to), I think I'll need to get more creative.

The week isn't over yet, but I thought I'd do it a few times this week. (I have a really great wife and she deserves it at least every day).

Here's the latest:

It brings up a dilemma though. In 13 days is our 21st anniversary. I'll have work hard to make that breakfast really special.

The breakfast in bed from today. Not to brag, but it was really yummy.

As of next Monday, we'll be married for 21 years! I don't think I could every give her everything she deserves, but I'm sure glad that she chose to put up with me for so long.

22. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    (moved to different thread)

A bit short on time this time around, so it wasn't quite as fancy as the last one.

25. Likes Eric Holden liked this post