Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Fun

The weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly! This time the kids helped make it since it's Mother's Day. Waffles, decorated pastry and plenty of strawberries.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It's Sunday morning again, so that means I get to make breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly. :) I made my own version of a dutch honey pancake. Also, strawberries, watermelon slices, bananas and hot fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Fresh cut flowers too. I love my wonderful wife!!!

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

For the past couple of years, I was able to use my birthday as an excuse to come to work late in order to make beautiful Kimberly breakfast in bed. This year I couldn't come to work late, so I was a little sad that I couldn't make my wonderful wife breakfast in bed in the morning, so I came home in order to make her "breakfast in bed" for dinner. Since I couldn't start until I got home, it wasn't anything fancy, but she liked it.

This time Kimberly and the kids made me breakfast in bed. I have such a great family!

My birthday present finally came in the mail. It's a set of heart shaped plates for me to make beautiful Kimberly's weekly breakfast in bed with. They are a slightly smaller than I expected though.

Now I just have to decide what to make her for this weekend's breakfast in bed.

Very nice. I was wondering when you would change things up. Looks good.
    Life is Good

Here is this morning's breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly. Complete with the customary dozen roses and love letter of course. I am so lucky to have her. I'll have to start finding some more ways to spoil her other than the weekly flowers/breakfast in bed and all the other normal stuff. She's such a wonderful wife. I am very thankful that she's a part of my life.

Dude. You set the bar too high. I kinda operate on the other end of the spectrum. Heck, my wife get's butterflies if I leave the room to break wind.

Honestly, nice work though.

10. Likes Scott P liked this post
    The power was out at work so I came home early, but have to go back later. Anyway, I made a yummy treat for lovely Kimberly to come home to after work. I left it in the fridge with a love note. I also learned that making shapes with whipped cream isn't as easy as it sounds.

She doesn't know that I came home, so it's going to be a surprise.

Man, I check this thread every now and then, and it always gives me a smile.
    Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I admit that I do enjoy Sunday mornings. One reason is because it's the day that I get to make breakfast in bed for my wife Kimberly.

I'm no gormet chef, so it's nothing fancy, but here's this morning's masterpiece:

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes Scott P liked this post
    The weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful, lovely Kimberly. Nothing fancy because it was by special request (French toast, fresh baked cinnamon rolls, and strawberries). She also got a 45 minute back and foot massage before breakfast.

Next month will be our 19th anniversary. She deserves a medal for putting up with me this long. I have the best wife in the world. What a lucky person I am.

@rockgremlin's wife better not see this thread. He could learn a few things from this thread. As could all of us...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    @rockgremlin 's wife better not see this thread. He could learn a few things from this thread. As could all of us...
    Nah, she knows I'm a cynical brute and has come to embrace it as everyone should.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

One of my favorite things to do is to make the weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful Kimberly. Various baked goods with fruit, all done with varying degrees of success. Some turned out better than others. The kids helped scatter the rose petals. She liked it.

It's time for beautiful Kimberly's weekly breakfast in bed (maybe I chould start calling it BKWBIB). Anyway, I decided to try to different methods to try and make the perfect heart shaped boiled egg. Definately not there yet, but getting better.

Found some bacon wide enough to reasonable make heart shaped as well.

I sure am lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman. I love her with all my heart. Of course I do tell her that in person as well, but I don't mind letting the rest of the world know it as well.

Bump from da spamma!

Love the grapes with strawberries combo on the week before last one. very nice!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

@Scott P
    Hello???

What was for breakfast??? My Sunday isn't complete without your post-regardless of the teasing I've done in the past I do look forward to your Sunday Post...
    (Last week I was a little distracted having just gotten married the day before )
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Maybe she got breakfast in her sleeping bag, in a tent, located in some beautiful remote backcountry spot.

:-)
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

That would be fun!! Doesn't get much better than that does it?
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org