Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Fun

@Scott P
    Hello???

What was for breakfast??? My Sunday isn't complete without your post-regardless of the teasing I've done in the past I do look forward to your Sunday Post...
    (Last week I was a little distracted having just gotten married the day before )
    Oh sorry.

On another site, I got some negative feedback about posting this stuff, so stopped posting it a while. I guess bogley is safe though. I'll start posting the photos again this Sunday.

In the meantime.....

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Sunday Morning Fun

The weekly breakfast in bed for lovely, sweet, wonderful Kimberly. Nothing too fancy this time. To me, there's nothing more fun than trying to spoil my beautiful Kimberly. I sure am lucky to have such a great wife.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Sunday Morning Fun

Very sweet Scott. :-)
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Sunday Morning Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    On another site, I got some negative feedback about posting this stuff, so stopped posting it a while.
    [heavy sarcasm] Negative feedback on another site? Impossible! [/heavy sarcasm]

Re: Sunday Morning Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    The weekly breakfast in bed for lovely, sweet, wonderful Kimberly. Nothing too fancy this time. To me, there's nothing more fun than trying to spoil my beautiful Kimberly. I sure am lucky to have such a great wife.

Holy cow!! That is very impressive. Respect.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

This morning's weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful, sweet Kimberly. It was omelet sandwiches, strawberry yogurt, strawberry/cheese roll and fruit. I sure wish I could make breakfast in bed every morning for my beautiful wife. She surly does light up my life.

I am so lucky to have my wonderful Kimberly. She's crazy for loving me, but I will always love her for it. If the earth was filled with people like her, then the world would literally be heaven. I am such a lucky, lucky husband.

Scott,

Your picture inspired me to make breakfast for my entire family today. After finishing up my Sunday morning hike i broke out the eggs and toast. Not great, but a good start.

The world needs more of this. Thanks.

Sunday Morning Fun

Nice!
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

This morning's weekly breakfast in bed for beautiful, sweet, wonderful Kimberly. I tried to make it slightly spooky. The kids drew her some pictures too.

I am so lucky to have my wonderful wife. She is s our angel and we love her very much. She does so much for us and she's such a great mother. I really appreciate her. What a lucky, lucky husband I am.

Sunday Morning Fun

That is creative! Gorgeous flowers and a cute mummy :-)
    Happy Halloween and thanks for sharing!
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Sunday Morning Fun

Very nice!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

This morning's breakfast in bed for beautiful, wonderful Kimberly. It has been only a weekly thing (usually on Sunday), but I think I'll try and make one at least twice a week for a while. We were supposed to have a big date today, but my beautiful Kimberly is sick. I guess that means dinners in bed too, plus lots of hot chocolate and other things. Hopefully my beautiful wife will get well soon!

Hopefully my wife never reads this post

wanted to start making beautiful Kimberly breakfast in bed twice a week instead of the normal once a week, but I was gone yesterday and I leave for work before she is hungry on weekdays. I guess that sometimes I'll just have to make her breakfast in bed at night every once in a while. This was tonight's "breakfast" in bed for my wonderful wife.

Nothing fancy this time:

So, I try and make beautiful Kimberly breakfast in bed at least once a week, but for something different, here is an attempt at lunch in bed.

Why is your wife in bed all the time?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I found out that I was missing a key ingredient for beautiful Kimberly's planned "breakfast" in bed tonight, so I just threw this together. I'll plan better next time.

This morning's breakfast in bed for beautiful Kimberly. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful wife. She's always there for me; she cheers me up when feeling blue; and brings so much joy into my life. It is such a privilege to make her breakfast in bed every week. I really love doing it. I really love my beautiful wife.

Does Sunday come early today in Colorado?

Nice thread.