Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: St. George Bike Trip March 17th, 18th, 19th

IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm all loaded up and waiting for 5pm, off work then driving south. Ride-On is on the fence still, nothing like waiting till the very last minute to decide

It sounds like we are meeting at the gooseberry trailhead Saturday morning, redfox and redspecialized may not make it until 9:30 or so since they are driving down in the morning, hope it warms up a bit more by then anyway.

See you all there

Redfox & I decided last min. to drive down to cedar city tonight (no room in st. George). We will be meeting fourtycal and the rest of the bogley crew at gooseberry sat. morning @ 9.00 am.

sent from Samsung Epic 4g

Good day of riding all around! Rode JEM this morning and Icehouse this afternoon. The BBQ at Chere's was deeeelicious! Thanks Chere'!! See you all at Gooseberry trailhead tomorrow morning!

Thanks Chere' Maybe one day I will stop being a big baby and ride the good stuff with all you crazies. ~sigh~.
    Dinner at your house was fun and Pasta factory was good too. Here are some pix from last night. I didn't post all of the closeups--not sure who wants their wife or kids on here. (I figured the members are fair game). But I'll send the rest to your email if you want.

Name:  Valley of Fire an&.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  54.3 KBName:  Valley of Fire an&.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  105.7 KBName:  Valley of Fire an&.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  47.2 KBName:  Valley of Fire an&.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  115.3 KB
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Nice to meet all of you at Chere's house and for the ride on Gooseberry Mesa. I had a great time riding with everyone...what a fun group! I had to get back Saturday night for some planned family b-day time today, so I missed the 2nd dinner.

Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and video. I have a few that I will post from the ride. I got this picture of dbaxter's awesome looking taco with a bogley sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Nice to meet all of you at Chere's house and for the ride on Gooseberry Mesa. I had a great time riding with everyone...what a fun group! I had to get back Saturday night for some planned family b-day time today, so I missed the 2nd dinner.

Looking forward to seeing all your pictures and video. I have a few that I will post from the ride. I got this picture of dbaxter's awesome looking taco with a bogley sticker.

It IS an awesome sticker-isn't it
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

It was great to get to meet a bunch of the Bogley group. Thanks Chere for the bbq and congrats on the new pad. Sorry I didn't make the Pasta Factory dinner. I had a great time on Gooseberry. What a great group of people you are.This was my first time Mtn Biking in St George and I'm ready to plan other trip here. You all made it very fun. I can't wait to see all of the posted photos.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Dana thanks for bringing your camera! I left mine in the car. doh...

Dinner was fantastic. Wade and I didn't really expect a big turn out, I think we underestimated. Missed all of you who couldn't make it!
    Chere'

It was great to meet some new people at dinner. I enjoyed dinner and the company.

This was my first trip with the bogley crew, I had a great time riding with all of you. Thanks to all who made it possible. We'll definately have to do it again. I have some some more pics and video that I will post soon I hope.Name:  P1040996..jpg
Views: 550
Size:  57.0 KB Gooseberry Mesa

Great Time Y'all! It was filled with some awesome riding and good time with good friends. Can't wait to do it again! - --it's late for me...long drive home today and ran out of time to post pics up here- will put them up soon

Almost forgot - We stopped by Bo Beck's store, Desert Rat, to visit with him and he was in SLC. I did pick up a Desert Rat T-shirt though. Great shop! I was not prepared to buy but I'll have to stop in there again. You have a great shop Bo!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker View Post
    Almost forgot - We stopped by Bo Beck's store, Desert Rat, to visit with him and he was in SLC. I did pick up a Desert Rat T-shirt though. Great shop! I was not prepared to buy but I'll have to stop in there again. You have a great shop Bo!
    I caught him on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker View Post
    I was really looking forward to meeting and riding with you! My daughter closed on her new home and needed a hand moving in; ahhhhh, but the parental obligations must over-ride the whims and other earthly desires! Look forward to getting together with you and the Bogley Clan next time for sure! Thanks for dropping in!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I caught him on Monday
    Good to see you again Sombeech! Next time I hope to get involved with the group activities! Can't wait to ride with everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I caught him on Monday

I didn't think anyone still wore jean shorts.....
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I didn't think anyone still wore jean shorts.....
    Hey man, we are getting old.

the drive home

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1301093073961.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  21.4 KB

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using Tapatalk