Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People You Wish Would Just Go Away!

Quote Originally Posted by uintahiker View Post
    people who drive red cars
    X2. There are only two production cars that should have red as a color option, the 1964 1/2 Mustang, and the 1968 Camaro. Red cars are bad luck.
    Remember kids, don't try this at home. Try it at someone else's home.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moabfool View Post
    production cars that should have red as a color option, the 1964 1/2 Mustang
    2 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by moabfool View Post
    X2. There are only two production cars that should have red as a color option, the 1964 1/2 Mustang, and the 1968 Camaro. Red cars are bad luck.
    Trucks excluded right?
    -------
    Jeff

"Be who you are, say what you feel.
    Because those that mind don't matter and,
    those that matter don't mind"

~Dr. Suess~

SRT 10 & Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by p40whk View Post
    Trucks excluded right?
    My "I'm about to offend someone" warning is going off, but that rarely stops me. I'd take a red car/truck if it was given to me, but I'd sell it and buy something else. It's the same way I feel about Ford. Maroon is even out 'cause it's a relative of red. I think if someone buys a red vehicle for transportation or extinguishing fires because it's available and affordable they may be okay, but someone who says "Do you have one in red?" needs therapy.

Why do you hate red so much? My g/f back in high school had the red mustang (convertible) you mentioned. Great looking car

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Why do you hate red so much? My g/f back in high school had the red mustang (convertible) you mentioned. Great looking car
    Not sure what everyone else has against it. For me it's the driver more than the vehicle. It seems like there's a higher percentage of idiots who drive red cars. They're the ones that always tailgate me, go to slow when they're in front of me, cut me off, etc.

I really remember one idiot (Nevada plates) driving in Wyoming in a snowstorm- obligatory red car. It was windy, with near whiteout conditions in some locations, the road was icy, and I could have walked faster than this guy was going. The shoulder was plenty wide, but he was just putting along. Then he sticks his arm out the window to motion for us and a long line of cars to pass. Great idea. You just forgot about the wide shoulder and the semis coming the other way. JUST PULL OVER DUDE! That guy had no business even being on the road.

Bet your road rage level was topping out

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Bet your road rage level was topping out

Quote Originally Posted by uintahiker View Post
    Not sure what everyone else has against it. For me it's the driver more than the vehicle. It seems like there's a higher percentage of idiots who drive red cars. They're the ones that always tailgate me, go to slow when they're in front of me, cut me off, etc.
    Agreed. It takes a certain attitude to buy a red car on purpose. If it's a real car (old Mustang, old Camaro, almost any Corvette) then it's cool. Just have another car for actual driving.

My former best friend is an example. We used to rip on people who had red cars. They're almost as bad as 99.9% of Ford Expedition drivers. His attitude changed when he met this girl that drove a red Pontiac Sunfire. I tried to warn him that she was trouble, but he wouldn't listen. A Pontiac Sunfire is bad enough, but who puts a 1.8 litre I4 in a car, puts a pseudo sports car body around it, and then has the unmitigated gall to paint it red? Even worse, who buys it? Well, he found out. A completely unreasonalbe, controlling, manipulative, pshcyo b-witch who is unwilling to take any personal responsibility, that's who. In the divorce he got the dog and the mortgage payments. She got the kid, the house, and most of his monthly paycheck. He lives in a trailer. Why is he my former best friend? Do you really have to ask? Watch out for people who drive red cars, especially wussy red cars. At least that's my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

^^ people who stereotype ^^
    -------
    Jeff

"Be who you are, say what you feel.
    Because those that mind don't matter and,
    those that matter don't mind"

~Dr. Suess~

[edit] I've changed my mind. I just wanted to state my opinion, not start an argument with people I don't even really know.

Back to the topic:

(people with) Mullets

jonas bros
    The View panelists (Joy Behar and Elizabeth)
    X2 with the kardashians
    most reality tv stars (esp. anyone from the jersey shore/the hills)
    homophobes/racists - at least i hate everybody equally ;)
    rush limbaugh
    scientologists
    charlie sheen (not really bc i don't like him, but i wish they'd stop publicizing his drug problems; they're capitalizing on the fact that he is slowly killing himself)

"If you born poor that is not your sin, but if you die poor, that is your sin."(Bill Gates)
    Of course, we come across a lot of people in our daily life, and they go out of sight. Legends of the Worlds are also like them. But their quotes and wisdom always remind us themselves.