Thread: a Californian, a Texan, and a New Mexican...

a Californian, a Texan, and a New Mexican...

Three guys sitting around a bar drinking their beers. First guy finishes and fires his beer glass across the bar and shatters it into a thousand pieces. The bartender walks over to him and calmly says:

"Hey Buddy, what is your problem?"

The man turns to him and says "I'm from California. In California we have so much movie money and so much software money, we never drink outta the same glass twice. Draw me another beer."

The barkeep shrugs his shoulders and draws the Californian another beer.

A few minutes more pass by. Second guy finsishes his beer and fires the glass across the bar, again shattering it into a thousand pieces. Bartender walks over to him and says, "Alright Buddy, now what the hell is your problem?"

Second guy looks at bartender and says "Well, pardner, I'm from Texas. In Texas we got so much cattle money, and so much oil money, we never drink out of the same glass twice. Draw me another beer."

The barkeep again shrugs his shoulders and draws the Texan another beer.

Few minutes more pass by. The third guy finishes his beer and calmly sets it on the bar. He reaches inside his coat pocket and withdraws a small revolver. Blam! A shot right through the forehead of the Californian. Blam! Another shot through the forehead of the Texan. The bartender comes running over. "What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be up-and-offing my customers right here in my bar! Are you crazy?"

The third guy calmly looks at the bartender and says "I'm from New Mexico. In New Mexico, we have so many Californians, and so many Texans, we never drink with the same ones twice. Draw me another beer."
    The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. (Mark Twain)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Pretty funny.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5