Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive GoPro Discount for Bogley Members - Limited Time Offer

Exclusive GoPro Discount for Bogley Members - Limited Time Offer

Our friends at bikewagon.com are offering this limited time offer for Bogley members only on the GoPro HD Helmet HERO package

25% OFF

To get this discount use the promotion code:

bogleygopro25

This offer is good until the 15th, but when they're gone, they're gone. The price cannot be broadcast, so please click the link and proceed to the checkout for the final price:

http://www.bikewagon.com/Bike-Access...-p7851334.html

Name:  1..png
Views: 1980
Size:  233.7 KB

Details about the package:

It's the next best thing to actually being there! With GoPro's new HD Helmet Hero, your friends and family can practically experience what you feel when you put your life on the line for the sake of adventure. Just strap the camera onto your helmet (or anywhere else you can make it stay) and start recording in brilliant high definition.

• Professional quality 1080p / 960p / 720p HD resolutions
    • Wide angle, fixed focus lense
    • Records at 30 and 60 frames per second
    • Record up to 2.5 hours on single charge
    • Records to up-to 32GB (9 hours of video) SD memory card (not included)
    • Can shoot hands-free, automatic 5MP still shots at 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60-second intervals
    • Waterproof up to 180 feet (60 meters) with removable polycarbonate housing
    • Shock-proof
    • Built-in microphone
    • Compatible with all other GoPro HERO mounting accessories
    • Super low-light sensitivity
    • Auto exposure, white balance
    • Camera comes with:
      • Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
      • Waterproof quick-release housing
      • Head strap
      • Vented helmet strap
      • 2 curved adhesive mounts
      • 2 flat adhesive mounts
      • Three-way pivoting side arm assembly
      • 2 quick-release buckles
      • USB cable
      • Component video (HDTV) cable
      • Composite video and audio out cable

• Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches
    • Weight: 150 grams (including battery)
    • We are not able to ship any GoPro products outside of the United States.

Compare this price with Amazon's "unposted" price on the same package, $290 when you get to the checkout:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B002VA56I8

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Thats pretty rad of the guy to give us an exclusive discount!
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I can't pass up on this...I might get a few. :evil:

Yeah, great guys over there at BikeWagon.

I wish I'd had one of these back in '03. I could have gotten some rad Iraq footage!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    SPAM?

your mom

The discount is also good for the Motorsports model, just picked one up. Free shipping too!

Would have bought the LCD backpack if they'd have had it in stock.

Thanks for posting this!
    -------
    Jeff

"Be who you are, say what you feel.
    Because those that mind don't matter and,
    those that matter don't mind"

~Dr. Suess~

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    your mom
    LMAO.
    I gotta make this camera a higher priority in my budget planning. Naked moab from a nude perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by p40whk View Post
    The discount is also good for the Motorsports model, just picked one up. Free shipping too!

Would have bought the LCD backpack if they'd have had it in stock.

Thanks for posting this!

Dale (owner) was saying they just got the BacPacs shipped in yesterday. They should have them listed any time now. In fact if you called them up and mentioned you just bought the camera through bogley, I'm sure they'd hook you up.

Sent them an email, will follow up with a call once they open, thanks!
    -------
    Jeff

~Dr. Suess~

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I have a question about this camera. It says that it is good in low lighting in fact "super sensitive". Has anyone tried to use it in a school gymnasium? It doesn't matter what digital camera I use when trying to film the kids awards ceremonies or performances not one of my three digital camera's take descent video. And pictures taken with those camera's are worthless. I would be more interested in the gopro if I knew I could get good vid at those times. I will probably get it anyway.
    Chere'

Newegg.com has the Patriot 16gb SD card for $19 shipped after rebate. This is the card that Gopro recommends:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...7140ad0b607166

But, you have to buy it by 02/11.

You can pick up an off brand 32gb card from Buy.com for about $42 but from what I've read, the data transfer rates aren't as good with these cards which can affect video.
    -------
    Jeff

~Dr. Suess~

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    I have a question about this camera. It says that it is good in low lighting in fact "super sensitive". Has anyone tried to use it in a school gymnasium? It doesn't matter what digital camera I use when trying to film the kids awards ceremonies or performances not one of my three digital camera's take descent video. And pictures taken with those camera's are worthless. I would be more interested in the gopro if I knew I could get good vid at those times. I will probably get it anyway.
    I took it night boarding at wolf mountain a couple of weeks ago, it turned out as good as I expected at night. If you're looking for still shots though, it won't be the best. But if you take them from the video frames at 60fps, you'll probably get some ok shots.

Can I get the same deal if I pop into their store and give them the supersecret password?

I'm asking cause I'd like to use cash so the person who does the books is none the wiser until they unwrap it...

Quote Originally Posted by mhambi View Post
    Can I get the same deal if I pop into their store and give them the supersecret password?

I'm asking cause I'd like to use cash so the person who does the books is none the wiser until they unwrap it...
    I would assume so, they're in north salt lake but give them a call and make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

Dale (owner) was saying they just got the BacPacs shipped in yesterday. They should have them listed any time now. In fact if you called them up and mentioned you just bought the camera through bogley, I'm sure they'd hook you up.
    Got a response back today about the LCD backpac, they won't have them in stock for a couple of weeks so can't order them yet

The Gopro site is currently listing them as not yet available so guess I'll have to wait. The LCD Backpac was the clincher for me going with the Gopro over the Contour.
    -------
    Jeff

~Dr. Suess~

Quote Originally Posted by p40whk View Post
    Got a response back today about the LCD backpac, they won't have them in stock for a couple of weeks so can't order them yet

The Gopro site is currently listing them as not yet available so guess I'll have to wait. The LCD Backpac was the clincher for me going with the Gopro over the Contour.
    Oh, ok. Maybe I misunderstood him, maybe he just ordered them.

I ordered the camera this morning and got an email already saying it shipped out. Fast service
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

So how good are the mounts for this? I wanted to use one for drag racing. Maybe dirt bike riding. Anyone tried it?