Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exclusive GoPro Discount for Bogley Members - Limited Time Offer

Quote Originally Posted by larblah View Post
    So how good are the mounts for this? I wanted to use one for drag racing. Maybe dirt bike riding. Anyone tried it?
    The mounts are very sturdy. Depending on the mounting surface, maybe the motorsports version would be better for you? That's actually what I ordered and it came with a pretty tough suction cup that's handy for mounting to glass or an automobile body surface.

Dirt bike riding - affirmative. The motorsports package will come with several helmet mounts as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Looking forward to all the cool videos this summer.

Guess I was lucky to get mine for $200.00 last month. Not from same place though.

EDIT $194.25 shipped.

The bug eye look is annoying though. There is a regular lens that you can replace stock with for like $30.00

Quote Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON View Post
    Guess I was lucky to get mine for $200.00 last month. Not from same place though.
    Nice, the whole package?

Yep the entire burrito.

Still good.

Buydig.com has the GoPro Naked (which has 1080p) for $194.25 (with free shipping), using the promo code "gopro25."

Sorry as I dont want to hurt a Bogley lovin Vendor, but they can be had for much cheaper.

Yep the entire burrito.

Still good.

Buydig.com has the GoPro Naked (which has 1080p) for $194.25 (with free shipping), using the promo code "gopro25."

Sorry as I dont want to hurt a Bogley lovin Vendor, but they can be had for much cheaper.
    The "naked" is just the camera and the housing. The deal on bikewagon is including the whole mounting package.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=GPCHDHH001

OK get this one then, but maybe thats what this bike shop discount gets you to anyways.

Going back to my hole now...................

Has he sold out? Who else got one?

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=GPCHDHH001

OK get this one then, but maybe thats what this bike shop discount gets you to anyways.
    Yeah, that was the same discount. Looks like that deal on buydig is over:
    "The page you've requested can no longer be found on our website. "

Definitely a hot deal for sure. Bikewagon still has the deal good until tomorrow.

Mine arrives today, picking it up from Fedex on my way home (signature required). Going to play with it some this weekend and try to make a couple of different mounts for it.
    -------
    Jeff

"Be who you are, say what you feel.
    Because those that mind don't matter and,
    those that matter don't mind"

~Dr. Suess~

Thanks for the heads up. I have been thinking about purchasing one for a while. Ordered the Motorsport package today.

It was also kinda cool they include 2 tee shirts in the package, with a note apologizing they are random sizes. Mine came with 2 size S. But the wifey can wear them at least, so not a total loss. Still kinda neat swag bonus.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I know it's an old thread, but any chance of a new discount for us?

Wow! Hard to believe this was over a year ago, seems like just a couple of months ago.

This was through one of our good sponsor buddies, not sure what the situation is on their end currently but we could definitely bring the question to their attention. Plus with the GoPro 2 out nowadays, you'd probably get the original GoPro for less than this discount deal.

I'd be interested in this as well...

Hook it up!!! I'm definitely in the market for one.