Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    Where do you ride in Mesquite? We took our bikes down last year for President's weekend and were dissappointed.
    Double Moo will have to chime in on that one. I think this will be 3rd ride down there. Last time we rode on the west side of the freeway through a series of really cool washes. There are some sand hills you can ride up as well. I had a good time and the weather certainly didn't suck. A few pics from last time. My Dad and Moo also explore dirt roads all over and prolly some mines.

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37359

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Double Moo will have to chime in on that one. I think this will be 3rd ride down there. Last time we rode on the west side of the freeway through a series of really cool washes. There are some sand hills you can ride up as well. I had a good time and the weather certainly didn't suck. A few pics from last time. My Dad and Moo also explore dirt roads all over and prolly some mines.

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37359
    Let me know when you guys head down and I'll come up with a couple of guys and ride with ya.

There is some really good riding in the mtn north-east of mesquite. There are a couple of really rough 4x4/4wheeler roads and trails that come up and over that mtn.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Let me know when you guys head down and I'll come up with a couple of guys and ride with ya.

There is some really good riding in the mtn north-east of mesquite. There are a couple of really rough 4x4/4wheeler roads and trails that come up and over that mtn.
    I sent you a PM dood. Did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I sent you a PM dood. Did you get it?
    Not till about 2 seconds ago. I replied back.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Dude, really?! Why don't you just say "Neener neener, neener, you don't have a weiner!! Now I'm going to be dreaming about owning it!! hail2thechief: Very nice bike. Let's ride!!
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Holy Sh..! That is way too clean! Get out there and put some damn scratches on that thing, would ya!! BTW, nice new options.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    Holy Sh..! That is way too clean! Get out there and put some damn scratches on that thing, would ya!! BTW, nice new options.
    Trying too...weather. I might be riding out around knolls or delle next Staurday if the weather is decent. I know you have a few secret spots out there. If your around maybe you could show us...

Depending on the weather, I may just be up for that. Hopefully, they won't see any more snow out there later this week. If not, it may be doable. It can be muddy, but you have to hit it in the morning, when the cold keeps it firm. Keep me posted.

Will do. Still keeping an eye on the weather. Saturday looks okay, but mud may be an issue.

I'm out for Saturday anyway. It's my daughter's birthday. Let me know if you try to go between now and St George in two weeks.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum