Thread: Newbster from CO

Newbster from CO

How's it going everyone!

Glad to finally post up and introduce myself. My name is Alan, my wife is Liz and we have a 3 year old daughter that loves to go hiking (as long as she's in her carrier.... lol)

I stumbled into this website and after reading various trip reports my family and I decided that Utah is the place to be this summer. What a great website you guys have.

The whole family is pretty outdoorsy. We started getting out in my Jeep and gradually moved more into hiking. So far I have summited 12 of the 54 Official 14ers in Colorado. Some of them during calendar year. We've also had the chance to go visit Moab (one of my favorite family vacations ever).

This year we wish to do more backpacking, so I will most likely be posting up for advice from you all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey Alan, Liz and Fam. You found the right place. There is a lifetimes worth of outdoor information here and 1000's of friendly members with a wealth of knowlege.

Welcome! Is this the same Zoriloco that's on CO4x4?
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

Yes! i used to post on CO4x4 quite a bit but I havent been on that site for a couple of years now. I remember you always posted your trips there, and man, they were great! Did you get rid of the chopped up XJ you had?

It's still sitting behind my garage, but hasn't moved under it's own power since 2007. It will finally be gone sometime this spring....just need to pull off a few more good parts before it goes to the scrap yard...
    Randy Langstraat

Ohh wow sorry to hear about the XJ. I loved the way that thing looked.

No need to be sorry about it....I lost interest in rock-crawling a few years ago....and I don't miss it :)
    Randy Langstraat

Howdy & Welcome

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum