Thread: Biography's "I Survived"

Biography's "I Survived"

In today's, February 3, Las Vegas Review Journal. Oddly enough it's in the gossip column

http://www.lvrj.com/news/-phantom-ma...115170959.html

"The dramatic story of three Las Vegas rock climbers who survived a July flash flood that swept them through narrow slot canyons in Zion National Park is heading for television. Biography's "I Survived" shot the episode in December with Joe Cain, Jason Fico and Dave Frankhouser. It's likely to air in April or May, said Cain, who lived through a 40-foot waterfall drop but busted his tailbone, tore muscle tissue in his back and suffered a 1-inch-deep puncture wound in his knee."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If anyone has a good "I survived" story I can hook you up..... I've talked with the producers of the show several times as they are always trying to find new material. Last month they were looking into using this epic for a future episode...

Leprechaun Rescue

Wrong link, that goes to someplace else.... What episode/season is it? I will just torrent it.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

If you are talking about the link in my post it is correct and like I said it was in the gossip cloumn (Norm's) of the paper. It doesn't say anything different than what the excerpt that I posted. But it is down toward the bottom. And no date given yet.

Iceax thanks for the move. Being a noob around here I wasn't sure if I should post in this section.

Items usually get more play if they are directed to the specific forum of interest. Items in the GENERAL section have a habit of getting lost among all the man bites dog type posts...

Anyhoo.... here is the quote from the article of interest to canyoneers..

THE SCENE AND HEARD
    The dramatic story of three Las Vegas rock climbers who survived a July flash flood that swept them through narrow slot canyons in Zion National Park is heading for television. Biography's "I Survived" shot the episode in December with Joe Cain, Jason Fico and Dave Frankhouser. It's likely to air in April or May, said Cain, who lived through a 40-foot waterfall drop but busted his tailbone, tore muscle tissue in his back and suffered a 1-inch-deep puncture wound in his knee.
    If anyone figures out when this will air or the episode number please post it.

does a rescue team have to be involved?
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

I think they are just looking for stories that make good television. Life and death seems to be a big hit with them.

Or as one of my friends refers to the show... "look what a dumbass I was and survived."

Ice, I was in a sticky situation one time, but I used my head and as a result, no one was hurt. Is there any possibility of me getting a show?

Mtthwlw

Quote Originally Posted by mtthwlw View Post
    Ice, I was in a sticky situation one time, but I used my head and as a result, no one was hurt. Is there any possibility of me getting a show?
    Not a chance in hell....