Thread: Check out this weather forecast

Check out this weather forecast

Check out the weather forecast for my house:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...d2=-107.55&e=1

Overnight: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Monday: Snow. High near 23. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -17. Wind chill values as low as -30. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Tuesday: Snow likely. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 1. Wind chill values as low as -30. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -24. Northeast wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -27.
    My wife works outside as crossing guard and has to stand in this. I walk (or bike) to work every day, but standing in it is worse.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I don't know how you guys tolerate this, I'm working in Vernal for another week and daily highs rarely exceed 20deg.

Thats right and it won't be in the mid 50's until friday down here in Gods country
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

It looks like temperatures at home may be pushing -40F (or C!) tonight. We haven't seen -40 since 2007 when it was -42F.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    It looks like temperatures at home may be pushing -40F (or C!) tonight. We haven't seen -40 since 2007 when it was -42F.
    Whoah!

The reports from the eastern US look crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    The reports from the eastern US look crazy!
    We're seeing more snow in a short amount of time than I can remember since I was a wee lad. Its awesome! (what isn't awesome is that somehow every year people in New England forget how to drive in the snow)

Check out these two...

Check out the 8:53 PM temp in Craig:

If it's -26F at 8:53 PM; I'm guessing below -40F by morning. Also, check out the DAYTIME windchills for the next few days. I hope my wife doesn't freeze doing crossing guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Check out the 8:53 PM temp in Craig:

If it's -26F at 8:53 PM; I'm guessing below -40F by morning. Also, check out the DAYTIME windchills for the next few days. I hope my wife doesn't freeze doing crossing guard!
    How do people get their cars started? Dang! My truck has taken a couple try's to crank over the last few days and it wasn't nearly as cold.

How do people get their cars started?
    Usually one of three methods:

1. Keep it in the garage

2. Engine block heater (plug in)

3. Cold weather battery