Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot

Santa Loves you Tanya
    See you on the Trail

Thanks for your site. I've gleaned much info from it. I actually have had it in my bookmark for almost 2 years. Sweet!
    I put a like from my wife's F-book.

Bogley BigShot
    Thanks Santa and Powderglut!

Bogley BigShot
    Thanks Matty, Wade, Bo, Don and everyone that has "liked" my Zion site!!!!

It's hailing like crazy here in Orderville!!!!!!!

Bogley BigShot
    Thanks Jacob! I looked at your too. Love that song! All the portraits are wonderful!

Thanks Edonzki and welcome to the group! What does Edonzki mean?

Hi Tanya,

I just liked your site, but do you not have an actual FB page for it? A couple of months ago, I started a FB studio page for my art - http://www.facebook.com/sonyajohnsonart - and through that and the personal profile page (that I never use) I can like other pages and add them to my page's favorites to follow what's going on, but I didn't see a link for a page anywhere.

You should do a FB page for Zion Canyoneering .
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

I unliked, and liked again ;)

I was going to suggest the same thing as Sonya. You should put together a fan page for the website, it might be a good way to generate more traffic to your site...
    While most of it is just photojournalism work, I put this together:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nashu...y/124491960737
    its easier for me to update that than my website (which I'm still lazily designing) (http://www.joshgibneyphoto.com)

After I set up that photography fb page, I invited everyone from my regular facebook page to become a fan (or 'like') it, and they get updates everytime I update it...

Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    I was going to suggest the same thing as Sonya. You should put together a fan page for the website, it might be a good way to generate more traffic to your site...
    Yes, Tanya - you should do one ! It's free, and no doubt will get more exposure for your website. You can use it to post photos, updates to your site or to areas your site serves, etc. It would be great!

While most of it is just photojournalism work, I put this together:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nashu...y/124491960737
    Josh - you gotta get rid of that stream of annoying numbers behind your page by assigning a username to it! To do that, go up to the upper right hand "account", and follow the steps. For whatever reason, it requires a text or voice message "ping" to give you an access # to activate it (thus requiring your cell phone #), but other than that seemingly pointless step, it's easy. And much easier to remember and pass on without the stupid numbers. You have orders of magnitude more than enough "likes" (25), so there's no reason not to.

its easier for me to update that than my website (which I'm still lazily designing) (http://www.joshgibneyphoto.com)

After I set up that photography fb page, I invited everyone from my regular facebook page to become a fan (or 'like') it, and they get updates everytime I update it...
    I started the FB studio page for my art and photography because lots of people don't read blogs (which is where most of my social networking energy goes when I'm not on Bogley ), and it's a great way to reach those people. In fact, most of my art sales have been through my FB page. So, I can attest to its effectiveness at exposure.

Tanya - be sure and pimp your FB page here when you get it up and running . You know you'll get most Bogley folk and probably many others.
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

Quote Originally Posted by canyonphile View Post
    Josh - you gotta get rid of that stream of annoying numbers behind your page by assigning a username to it! To do that, go up to the upper right hand "account", and follow the steps. For whatever reason, it requires a text or voice message "ping" to give you an access # to activate it (thus requiring your cell phone #), but other than that seemingly pointless step, it's easy. And much easier to remember and pass on without the stupid numbers. You have orders of magnitude more than enough "likes" (25), so there's no reason not to.
    I tried earlier tonight... since I already have one for my personal fb page (www.facebook.com/gibber) even though I was viewing as my photo fb it didn't let me personalize it. I wonder if I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    I tried earlier tonight... since I already have one for my personal fb page (www.facebook.com/gibber) even though I was viewing as my photo fb it didn't let me personalize it. I wonder if I'm missing something?
    Hmmm...I have no idea about why that would be the case if you were signed in as your page .

Maybe dashing off a request to the help forum might provide an answer....I assume there is a help forum?
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

Quote Originally Posted by canyonphile View Post
    Hmmm...I have no idea about why that would be the case if you were signed in as your page .

Maybe dashing off a request to the help forum might provide an answer....I assume there is a help forum?
    figured it out! (was just a few clicks away)
    https://www.facebook.com/joshgibneyphoto

sorry for the mini-hijack, and thanks for the suggesiton, Sonya!

Bogley BigShot
    No problem. I am trying to figure it out too. I think I need to delete my Best Western page to do it .. right? Which is nothing much at all. I just set it up one day because the option was there. It's an alternate to my own page. Is that what I am looking for or do I start a totally separate one?

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    No problem. I am trying to figure it out too. I think I need to delete my Best Western page to do it .. right? Which is nothing much at all. I just set it up one day because the option was there. It's an alternate to my own page. Is that what I am looking for or do I start a totally separate one?
    Tanya, I have no idea if you can have more than one page per email address or personal profile. I set up my page before I set up a personal profile, and that was easy. I'd just try going through the steps to set up a page from scratch and see if it lets you :). I think if you have an alternative email to use, it won't be any problem.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

(p.s. - thanks for likin' my studio page )
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

For anyone not friends with Bogley, like Bogley here: http://www.facebook.com/BogleyOutdoorCommunity

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    I can't say for certain, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have more than one. If I can figure it out while at work tonight, I'll let you know..

Check out:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/?searc...ges/create.php
    you should be able to start from there, it allowed me to create another page (for another secret project I'm working on ;) )

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum