Thread: Undercover/MMI Exit revised

Undercover/MMI Exit revised

Just a heads up to anyone using Climb-Utah beta for Undercover and MMI in the Moab area. The exit route for the two canyons has been slightly relocated to avoid some biological soil crust that was getting destroyed.

Thanks for playing....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The exit route for the two canyons has been slightly relocated to avoid some biological soil crust that was getting destroyed.
    Were folks using sandtraps?

Ha ha...

How did you guess? ....walking across the Crypto to fill their [B][SIZE=2]Sandtraps
    Attached Images Attached Images  

c'mon shane, you should know this. the six people who own sandtraps don't waste their time on those worthless canyons featured on climb-utah.

duh!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    the six people who own sandtraps don't waste their time on those worthless canyons featured on climb-utah.
    Dang Crappy.... a world class ankle biter like yourself and that was the best you could do?

Tell the six Great Ones 'hi' for me....

you're right. i shouldn't have exaggerated. there's really only 4 of us who own sandtraps.

i wish i had your google skills so i could plagiarize an insult to add in here...

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Iceaxe;429532]
    How did you guess? ....walking across the Crypto to fill their [B][SIZE=2]Sandtraps

Dang Crappy.... a world class ankle biter like yourself and that was the best you could do?

Tell the six Great Ones 'hi' for me....
    31 to date on my end, though some might be to shops that are still on the shelf. I think Capt Steve has sold about the same.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    31 to date on my end, though some might be to shops that are still on the shelf. I think Capt Steve has sold about the same.
    Tom, I don't mean to be dissin' your Sandtrap. I'm sure it is a great tool and I wish you the best of luck with them.....

I just like watching the ankle biter thump his chest and tell everyone what a great canyoneer he is...

**Warning - This post neither represents nor reflects the opinions of Climb-Utah.com management. These statements may or may not be true, some of them might even be plagiarize. Iceaxe has been known to be full of shit.

I just like watching the ankle biter thump his chest and tell everyone what a great canyoneer he is...
    once again, you've demonstrated your reading comprehension needs a little work.

i'll be the first to tell anyone that i'm not a very talented canyoneer. unlike you, i try not to misrepresent myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    once again, you've demonstrated your reading comprehension needs a little work.

i'll be the first to tell anyone that i'm not a very talented canyoneer. unlike you, i try not to misrepresent myself.
    .................................RIMSHOT!!!....... .........................

T