Thread: Do you use Netflix?

Do you use Netflix?

As you can see, my usage is dominated by my kids on various Apple products. I know, fan boy.

Who else subscribes to Netflix? I love it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    I watch that and hulu. I like to have a show on while working on the computer. My 3 teen girls and their non stop stream of friends here have taken over the living room and they order the CD movies. 3 years and they are all off to college!!!! I just watch the instant ones on netflix unless they actually order something I like. They use the Wii to watch theirs. I think its only like 8 bucks a month for netflix and hulu is free. Since we don't watch much TV here, it works perfect for us. We do have satellite, but I don't think any of us really use it much.

So: What is in everyone's personal Que? I have none on netflix since I only watch movies there, but on Hulu:
    Bones, Caprica, Covert Affairs, The Event, Fringe, Haven, House, Human Target, Lie to Me, Persons Unknown, Rookie Blue,

Elsewhere: Blue Bloods, NCIS, The Defenders

With that many shows and on demand there is always something to watch if I want to.

What's funny is if you ask me the shows I watched the last 6 years before I got netflix and hulu it would only be 24 and House.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I just bought the kids a Wii for Christmas and as soon as I have time will sit down and figure out how get Netflix through the Wii. I do love Hulu bought a new computer when I moved down here with a big screen for my room and watch TV shows while scrapbooking. Prior to moving down here we didn't have TV and rented movies from Red Box. Baja comes with the place so we have TV now.
    Chere'

Love Bones and Fringe and watch them all the time. Just started with the True Blood series 1 DVD's from Netflix and it's ok so far. The Farscape series I've watched too many times and I have about 16 movies in que. I stream all of it through my computer to the TV. Didn't know you could add devices like the iPhone, will have to try that.
    -------
    Jeff

"Be who you are, say what you feel.
    Because those that mind don't matter and,
    those that matter don't mind"

~Dr. Suess~

My girls watched Scooy do and the monster of Mexico yesterday too.. So ya we use the netflix
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

My kids can't get enough of Scooby-Doo! All 3 of them can get glued quick. My favorite episode is called Pirates Ahoy!

Love Netflix. Cancelling cable soon and just going straight flixin!
    The man thong is wrong.

Yep. I dumped cable last august. I never watched it. Now between EZTV, Netflix, and Black Ops I have no free time. I like Netflix but the instant needs more of a changeover or new stuff added more frequently.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

We used Netflix on the Wii, but now prefer the PS3 version. A little more user friendly. I just want them to get it all on instant. I would pay 20+ a month if all their movies were streamable.

Kevin

I use Netflix on my PS3
    Randy Langstraat
    ADVENTR.CO | Anasazi Photography

We use netflix on the wii. My youngest dominates the tv with it. He has been running his own programs since he was 3. I also have stock in netflix, so I encourage everyone to sign up.

Love Netflix...
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

We are addicted to Netflix around here, but thus far, it's just the "old-fashioned" mail DVD service we use.

In addition to movies, we have watched many/most of Showtime and HBO's series, including The Tudors (which we just finished the final episode of a few days ago), Californication, Weeds, Big Love, Carnivale, Deadwood, True Blood, Rome, Brotherhood, Dexter, The Extras & Sleeper Cell. Also love the F/X series Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. And Mad Men. Watched part of the first season of Fringe, but found the characters to be too annoying and the writing and stories just pale in comparison to any of the premium channel series.

Right now, we are watching episodes of the American version of the Office .

We have cable, but seldom watch it, except for A&E's "Hoarders" and "Intervention", and the occasional random show on the Travel Channel or maybe Animal Planet.

After seeing someone's iPad over Xmas, I'm stoked to get one of those eventually, and then I can stream stuff I want to watch off of Netflix on that!
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Netflix on the Xbox 360. Been without cable or even an antenna for the free channels for almost a year.

I love Netflix. I have satellite but never watch it. I used to have a laptop hooked up to the TV so I could watch it on my big TV. I just bought a new TV that is internet ready and that makes Netflix even easier. It's like the internet or my iPhone...I don't think I could live without it.