Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never ask for bacon at a Muslim KFC restaurant

Never ask for bacon at a Muslim KFC restaurant

Apparently they don't serve bacon at Muslim owned KFC restaurants.... and they don't respond very well when you tell them to "get me some bacon bitch".

Careful not to order a Double Down... you know, the bacon KFC sandwich with bacon flanked by two chicken breasts instead of bread... with bacon sauce, and more crispy bacon in the center. apparently at the Muslim KFC, they only serve chicken and have employees with rage issues.

***WARNING: Video contains some foul language***

MMMMmmmmm.... bacon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

WOW, that was awesome!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

good thing I got enough bacon stuff for xmas. Apparently I have a bacon problem..... I got bacon salt, bacon cheese, bacon cooking books, and of course a few pounds of bacon for presents.

Blog Entries
    So the guy goes in knowing that bacon isn't serve there and asks for bacon? Then the customer gets angry/upset that they won't serve him bacon?!

The employee freaking out is another issue.

The issue as I see it here is entitlement. Why do so many people act and feel they are entitled to so many things in life? And the ones that act this way are narcissists. And speaking of them, Dr. Drew Pinski says narcissism is the downfall of compassion and civility In a society.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by wes242 View Post
    good thing I got enough bacon stuff for xmas. Apparently I have a bacon problem..... I got bacon salt, bacon cheese, bacon cooking books, and of course a few pounds of bacon for presents.
    But no baconnaise???

Name:  baconnaise+poste&#114.jpg
Views: 8646
Size:  19.8 KB

You wanna see bacon???? Bird with bacon meat paste inside a Bird with bacon meat paste inside a Bird with bacon meat paste inside a Bird with bacon meat paste inside a turkey wrapped in bacon inside a pig wrapped in bacon, served with baconators!

Your safety is not my responsibility.

If only there was a person of Jewish faith present to properly mediate the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    If only there was a person of Jewish faith present to properly mediate the situation.
    Jesus. *facepalm

Sent from my Google Android SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ibenick View Post
    But no baconnaise???

Name:  baconnaise+poste&#114.jpg
Views: 8646
Size:  19.8 KB
    that doesn't sound half-bad actually....yum
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

perhaps this could possibly be a video of someone getting (irrationally) upset for some reason - he's being videotaped, he's being insulted, he has a strong opinion about certain cuts of pork, the guy with the camera is very ugly, his mom was killed by a pig - who the hell knows. because the clip is 30 seconds and is recorded by the people who upset him (or perhaps did, because, again we don't know).but at least we can all embrace hating on a culture because of some irrational dude in a kfc...

praise jesus...
    or allah, you know,

..if you hate america....
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by fouristhenewone View Post
    perhaps this could possibly be a video of someone getting (irrationally) upset for some reason - he's being videotaped, he's being insulted, he has a strong opinion about certain cuts of pork, the guy with the camera is very ugly, his mom was killed by a pig - who the hell knows. because the clip is 30 seconds and is recorded by the people who upset him (or perhaps did, because, again we don't know).but at least we can all embrace hating on a culture because of some irrational dude in a kfc...

praise jesus...
    or allah, you know,

..if you hate america....
    Most of the posts were about bacon...
    The only thing mentioned about religion is about Judaism besides the title of the Youtube video. The original post mentions Muslim, but doesn't say anything about the religion. If this was about Christians would you be so offended by the posts? Chill bro, we're on the internetz

Idea. Bacon as a religion. I picture something like the spaghetti monster but better!
    BACONAISM. Come share in our gluttony!
    The man thong is wrong.

I'll get this boat sailing...
    Pronounced Bay-coney-ism

Name:  bacon..jpg
Views: 1629
Size:  23.2 KB
    The man thong is wrong.

Maybe the argument is whether it's better to be fried or microwaved.

I'm lenient towards microwaved.

Quote Originally Posted by fouristhenewone
    perhaps this could possibly be a video of someone getting (irrationally) upset for some reason
    It could be that he's just a complete jackass. There is such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    I'll get this boat sailing...
    Pronounced Bay-coney-ism
    Do I get to pray on a mat made of bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by Redpb View Post
    Do I get to pray on a mat made of bacon?
    No need to pray at all. Unless you are blessing the mat you are about to eat.
    The man thong is wrong.

No bacon?! How about a little ham then...

Mmmmmmm...bacon. God's candy. Just shows Islam is false to not recognize this simple fact.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake