Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blastin Bunny Blast `11

I have been falsley accused of killing every jackrabbit. I can't take credit for that. I am good at killing ground squirrels or potguts. Averaged about 3000 a year for the past 14 years. Private property and at the request of the owner and his generosity of providing ammo and fuel. I don't normally shoot on Sunday, that would be a sin for sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have witnessed Redfox's bloodthirst. One cloudy day we were out hunting and the sun peaked through for a few minutes. I swear his skin began to sparkle like diamonds.

Can we get back to organizing this bloody bunny blast?

I suppose at this point we can't publicly disclose a meeting place or hunting area without attracting a crowd of picketing hunt haters.

If anyone has a good idea where to head PM me and we will come up with a time and place to meet. Otherwise I will just plan on heading to a favorite spot out west that has always produced a few moving targets.

Maybe we need a box of clay and a thrower for something to do in case Redfox has already been to that spot

So, the 12th? Let me see if I can make it. If so, I'd love to try some mounts with the GoPro. The problem is there's no zoom so I'll just be filming the close range shots.

I have a couple boxes of clay pigeons that need to be shot.

Sorry guys. This year has kinda gotten away from me & I'll be in Vegas for the 12th. If'n ya'll go, have lots of fun & take plenty of pictures/video.

I want in!
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I might be able to be in. We could go to the sacred ground as stated before. Went out there earlier this year and shot 50 between 4 of us. Though there access point has been changed due to a privately posted road, so there will be a lot of walking.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Quote Originally Posted by ilanimaka View Post
    Yes. As much as I'd like to take ya'll to my super secret spot south of Vegas, circumstances dictate that I stay a bit more local.
    If you end up in my neck of the woods let me know. We had a wonderful quail hunt this past friday at a secret spot south of vegas (lots of those). If you guys end up anywhere near southern utah let me in! Maybe fourtycal is better at shooting the he is at riding his moto! Ha.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm still a definite maybe. I've gotta find arrangements for the kids.

I'm just in it to help reduce the carbon footprint created by rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Maybe fourtycal is better at shooting than he is at riding his moto! Ha.
    Nice. Everyone that goes on this shoot better hope so.

I still want to go on a shoot this weekend so I am planning to head out in the valley North of Vernon reservoir.
    Meet me at the Lehi Crossroads (Intersection of Redwood Road and highway 73, the road from Lehi to cedar fort) at 8am. There is a McDonald's there on the northeast side of the intersection where I will be consuming a healthy breakfast. Look for a Black F150 with a Bogley sticker in the back window.

I will be bringing shotguns, .22's and maybe a couple of bigger rifles and handguns.
    I think if conditions are good we can hike around for a while chasing rabbits then break out some targets and clay pigeons and have a shoot.
    Bring your own food, drinks, guns and ammo. Plan on wet roads, mud and snow.

Quote Originally Posted by ilanimaka View Post
    Sorry guys. This year has kinda gotten away from me & I'll be in Vegas for the 12th. If'n ya'll go, have lots of fun & take plenty of pictures/video.
    Let's shoot for another weekend. The only thing to blast where I went was clay pigeons so I would be game for another time and place.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    Let's shoot for another weekend. The only thing to blast where I went was clay pigeons so I would be game for another time and place.
    Yes, another weekend. And are liberal atheist hippies allowed to join? I'll bring my own guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Yes, another weekend. And are liberal atheist hippies allowed to join? I'll bring my own guns!
    Yeah, I would go again. Why you got to call names though?
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

bunny blast from past

i don't know if this photo has previously been shared here, but....here's a wicked blast from the past for alla y'all bunny slayers:

http://goo.gl/o7lFL

Killing them for that long, surprised it hasn't made a dent So, I guess people can still enjoy seeing them for sometime to come