Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wahweap Hoodos via Cottonwood Road?

Your pictures of Brainrocks are very nice !
    Wow. It's great to hear something like that from a great photographer like you. I really love your website (know it from Isa's Links on her website).

under the name of Edmaier's secret
    That's the second of three names I heard for this area: Brown Pocket, Edmaier's Secret and Buckskin Slickrock. Funny: Neither of these names is known by the BLM (at least at the Paria Contact station).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow. It's great to hear something like that from a great photographer like you. I really love your website (know it from Isa's Links on her website).
    Thank you very much ! Is Isa a friend of yours ?

That's the second of three names I heard for this area: Brown Pocket, Edmaier's Secret and Buckskin Slickrock. Funny: Neither of these names is known by the BLM (at least at the Paria Contact station).
    It is because these 3 names have been recently given by German fans of the Southwest.

Philippe

Bogley BigShot
    Me too! That's why you guys are photographers.

Philippe, Isa is moderator in one of the forums I'm a member. And in Willis Creek I met her once while she was taking pictures together with her husband. Which is really funny because Steffens website was the reason that we went to Willis Creek (I saw the pictures there for the first time). Steffens website is one of the first for me to check out when planning a trip. And Isa is so helpful. Whenever I aks her a question on the forum or via Facebook I receive an answer immediately. And both of them are such great photographers.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Philippe, Isa is moderator in one of the forums I'm a member. And in Willis Creek I met her once while she was taking pictures together with her husband. Which is really funny because Steffens website was the reason that we went to Willis Creek (I saw the pictures there for the first time). Steffens website is one of the first for me to check out when planning a trip. And Isa is so helpful. Whenever I aks her a question on the forum or via Facebook I receive an answer immediately. And both of them are such great photographers.
    Hi Richie !

Isa & Steffen are close friends of mine since many years, we spent some wonderful days together exploring the Southwest (a few pictures of us here)

They are very nice people and both photographers that I admire a lot !

Philippe

They are very nice people
    Yes. I just met them just once, but I often asked Isa a question about something I saw on their blog or on Steffes website and she is always so helpful. She's really a nice person.

Isa & Steffen are close friends of mine since many years,
    I was thinking when I first saw you're post here: "That must be Isas' and Steffens' friend. For planning my trips I have all the books of Laurent Martres, I always check out your website, Steffens website and the blog that Isa and Steffen have. And when you read them carefully you realize who knows who

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I was thinking when I first saw you're post here: "That must be Isas' and Steffens' friend. For planning my trips I have all the books of Laurent Martres, I always check out your website, Steffens website and the blog that Isa and Steffen have. And when you read them carefully you realize who knows who
    We all belong to the european fan club of the Southwest !

Have you a web site, so I can see a picture and recognize you if we meet by chance in the wilderness (like I met Helge "der Zopfige", last Spring).

Philippe

I have a website, but without a picture of me. There just a very few pictures with me.
    I found one back 2008 on the Space Needle in Seattle.

Name:  comp1_17SpaceNeed&#1.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  126.0 KB

Thank you. What is your website URL ?

Philippe

Thank you. What is your website URL ?
    Just klick on my signature

You should put that on the Mug Shot Threads!
    No I look awful in this picture. Guess I have to look for a better one tomorrow