Thread: Anybody hitting this fresh pow pow?

Anybody hitting this fresh pow pow?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Saturday?
    livinutoutdoors.com
    Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH

I'll be biking down south this weekend.

you mean rocks right?

No biking this weekend for me so I am trying to pick up the work passes for Saturday. If I can get them I'll be heading to Brighton for some boarding!

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    you mean rocks right?
    I rode the shoulder of Collins Gulch from above the Wildcat lift on Halloween, and it was buried. I hit nothing and rode all the way to my car.

I am riding Solitude tomorrow, and I get my first day of the season on my pass at the Bird Sunday. Yeah for the return of Sunday Funday!

The cottonwood resorts suck until they get at least a 75" settled snow pack. It become a battle of racing down groomers with the masses or risking blowing out your edges on hidden boulders. A few years back while using one of those snowbird 2 for 1's I blew out an edge on my Ride 164 near little cloud.... after that I said bahumbug to the pre-season and hold out for real snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    The cottonwood resorts suck until they get at least a 75" settled snow pack. It become a battle of racing down groomers with the masses or risking blowing out your edges on hidden boulders. A few years back while using one of those snowbird 2 for 1's I blew out an edge on my Ride 164 near little cloud.... after that I said bahumbug to the pre-season and hold out for real snow.
    The only Cottonwood resort that sucks is Alta. Bunch of Snow Nazi's.

Snowboarding is snowboarding. I do not ride to be picky, I ride because I love too. A good groomer day is fun. Stepping up your skills on the hard pack builds the legs and muscle memory up for when we get nuked and have a full blown chest deep pow day. I don't waste my time complaining. I simply just get out there and ride.