Thread: Catherine Pass- Little Cottonwood Canyon- October 2010

Catherine Pass- Little Cottonwood Canyon- October 2010

After everyone bailed on hanging out on Friday, I decided to head up to Catherine Pass up Little Cottonwood. It was such a nice day for October. Views were spectacular, and I pretty much had the place to myself. I spent some time playing with the new tripod, and even got some quality reading in since it was so quiet up there. Another favorite place to go very close to home. Enjoy the pics, they should be better since I am now using flickr.
    Last edited by Dr. Nebz; 12-23-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Leaving

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey everyone, I have uploaded the last few hikes I did on flickr, so check out my trip report to Diamond Fork and Big Water/Reynolds Peak/Little Water Trails. The photos looks tonz better. Cheers!

Nice. I've hiked to Catherine on the way up Sunset Peak but some day want to hike on over.
    RP

Quote Originally Posted by rwpontius View Post
    Nice. I've hiked to Catherine on the way up Sunset Peak but some day want to hike on over.
    RP
    I have been up to Sunset Peak many times. I have also done a loop to Wolverine and down to Twin Lakes Pass and return via Grizzly Gulch before. This day I was really just in the mood to be at 10,000 ft, and just forgetting about it all for a little while. Worked out nicely!

Looks nice up there. I need to start tagging along with you on some of your wasatch hikes. Right in my back yard and I've hardly scratched the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by ibenick View Post
    Looks nice up there. I need to start tagging along with you on some of your wasatch hikes. Right in my back yard and I've hardly scratched the surface.
    You know you are more than welcome anytime. I am thinking about another day adventure this Friday.

awesome! one of my favorite places any time of year. thanks for posting