Thread: Irish Canyons

Irish Canyons

Hey all!!

Going out to the Irish Canyons complex this weekend. I will post an update on canyon conditions when I get back. Anyone have plans elsewhere in the Swell this weekend? We'd like to go in to Big Spring area but not too sure of conditions. We'll either be in the Blarney trailhead campsite or the SAndthrax camp in a big green tent if anyone wants to crack a beer and meet a new Bogley addict...Sandy Gear Everyone!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Have fun! Was there this weekend - didn't need a wet suit.

Will be there tonight through Sunday. Big silver Tundra from Colorado. See ya there.
    "I approach nature with a certain surly ill-will, daring Her to make trouble"

-Edward Abbey

I like your taste in vehicles...We will be in a big gray Tundra...Drive safe!

Dang, I should go down with my red Tundra.
    Life is Good

7 more minutes of work...I can't take it! Smells like firewood in my truck...I am already wearing my harness...Here we come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pat.gooley View Post
    7 more minutes of work...I can't take it! Smells like firewood in my truck...I am already wearing my harness...
    I love it! I'm totally going to wear my harness to the last day of work next time I plan a trip!

Have fun!!! Totally jealous!

Blarney and Shillelagh are in great condition..Lot of folks through there this weekend...Woke up to strangers sleeping next to my tent..Turned out to be people we knew..Small world I guess...I bit of mud and minor wading but nothing really to speak of...Beautiful canyons as always!!

Thanks to the fellow who gave me a ride back to the top of the Leps entrance Friday night. Car shuttles don't work too well when your buddy locks the keys to the shuttle vehicle in the first vehicle.
    "I approach nature with a certain surly ill-will, daring Her to make trouble"

-Edward Abbey