Thread: Live feed of Chilean Mine Workers rescue

Live feed of Chilean Mine Workers rescue

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

I forgot why they were all wearing sunglasses up top, I'd imagine they'd be almost completely blinded by the sunlight.

What a great day for the miners and their families!!! I just watched one come out. 'bout cried with the family.
    Life is Good

Blog Entries
    This is indeed a great day for humanity and the ordeal of surviving (and not just physically)!
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

So it's about 1 per hour? I was lucky enough to tune in twice in a row as they were pulling them out.

What a fantastic show of human will and grit..Watching the families brought me to tears...Just when you think mankind is on the brink or total failure such events can really bring us back to the basics.Cheers to humankind today!!

Been watching on and off since about 1 hour before they pulled the first miner out last night. Its been awesome seeing the whole thing come together over the last few weeks and especially the last few days. I think its great that the country has stuck together through all. Heck, the president is there greeting each one of them. Thats what I call dedication to your people (I hope you learn from this Obama). Congratulations to the miners, their families, and all the rescuers.

This has been incredible to watch! Hit especially close to home for me since I spent 14 years underground. This better be one of the century's top stories.

Yeah, this is the kind of news I like to see. Kudos to NASA and the engineers to pull of something that had never been done.