Thread: relay team?

relay team?

I just noticed the "running" section here on Bogley. Very cool. I floated the idea of a Bogley Relay team on Bogley a couple years ago for the Wasatch Back relay and got a pretty tepid response, but here goes again... Anyone interested in putting at team together for the 2011 relay(s). I've done the Wasatch Back (June) several times, but sat this last year out. Also, the Red Rock Relay (Brian Head to St. George) will be in it's third running next September. Anyone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would be in as well as my wife (that is as long as you are ok with my slowness :) )
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

I would if i didn't already have a team. Red Rock sounds cool tho.
    My favorite relay tho is the Epic Cache-Teton Relay. I cant wait to do it a gain next year.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
    -John Muir

looks like the wasatch back is already booked full.. might want to just do the Red Rock
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Yeah, they sold out the WB already. I would be interested in Red Rock though. Also thinking of doing the SoCal Ragnar (Huntington Beach to San Diego) in 2011.

Sure. What the hell. I might be interested. Hows that for commitment?