Thread: Razor?

Razor?

If you were buying a Razor would you buy the S(wide)or Standard? Have been looking at them a bit.

Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    If you were buying a Razor would you buy the S(wide)or Standard? Have been looking at them a bit.

Mark
    Standard. Some of the best riding is limited to 50" wide machines. Any bigger than 50" and you'll find yourself riding the open desert or areas that a Camry can drive on (mostly).
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Anybody got one and if you do what's your opinion?

Rented an S and took it out to Knolls for a couple of days. Impressive toy. It sure likes gas when you run it wide open all day and night. The suspension is amazing. You can just baja it and it just keeps on rockin.My kids beat it to a pulp, and then I got to take it for a spin.

I own both of them. Never even ride the 50" any more. Plenty of places to ride, never find myself wishing I could go on a narrow trail.
    Of course if I were buying new now I'd get the can-am Commander hands down.
    I have the Commander 1000XT and it rocks.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

I seem to recall hearing someone say that there were getting to be more and more atv trails restricted (through policy and regulations) to 50" or less vehicles?
    The gostak distims the doshes.

Now the talk is 60". Even a lot of ATVs are voer 50" with the aftermarket mods and the USFS recognizes UTVs and ATVs as basically the same class of rider so they are trying to combine them
    just so they dont have to deal with yet another special recreation need.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan View Post
    Now the talk is 60". Even a lot of ATVs are voer 50" with the aftermarket mods and the USFS recognizes UTVs and ATVs as basically the same class of rider so they are trying to combine them
    just so they dont have to deal with yet another special recreation need.
    Wow 60" huh. The axles on my YJ measure around 60"

the YJ is 66".