Thread: 10 Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana (Infographic)

10 Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana (Infographic)

Name:  marijuana-page..jpg
Views: 1253
Size:  648.0 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

These benefits are still a subject of controversy but they cannot be nullified fully to be false. Sure Marijuana can have some very effective use in human body but drug not tested before human use can be qualified as a poison. Hence, a proper research and test will ensure it's actual benefits in the long run. http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-me...na/greatplaces

Quote Originally Posted by JiyaCamerl View Post
    Sure Marijuana can have some very effective use in human body but drug not tested before human use can be qualified as a poison. Hence, a proper research and test will ensure it's actual benefits in the long run.

You imply that weed just hit the streets last year....how long has marijuana been around and used by humans? 100's of years, right? It's nothing new, and neither are the benefits just placebo.

Don't we already have a thread for this?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

The feds need to face the music, and stop treating MJ like it's the devil. From a recent article:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan...court-20130123

WASHINGTON — Marijuana will continue to be considered a highly dangerous drug under federal law with no accepted medical uses, after a U.S. appeals court Tuesday refused to order a change in the government's 40-year-old drug classification schedule. The decision keeps in place an odd legal split over marijuana, a drug deemed to be as dangerous as heroin and worse than methamphetamine by federal authorities, but one that has been legalized for medical use by voters or legislators in 20 states and the District of Columbia.

MJ "worse than Heroin and Meth?" No F'ing way!!!

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Re: 10 Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana (Infographic)

Hmmm. I smoked it every day for 7 years from 1982-89. No real lasting effects to speak of. What was I just saying? Anyway. That's a bunch of horse shit! I've done my share of just about every drug (years ago) and Marijuana is not even close. Detox from Heroin is absolutely the most painful experience you can have and you can easily overdose. Meth is so addictive and will kill you. Marijuana well make you temporarily slow, stupid and a little lazy. You may steal some Twinkies. The real danger comes from the Cartels that produce and smuggle it to the US. They kill (at will)to protect money, and they aren't from the US. How many violent crimes and death are associated with Marijuana? I don't condone it's use, but to say it's as dangerous as Heroin or Meth is stupid. The business might be, but the drug isn't even close.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post