Thread: Teen banned from US for life after obscene email

Teen banned from US for life after obscene email

I barracked Obama

A BRIT teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a "p***k" has been banned from America FOR LIFE.

The furious FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable". Luke yesterday admitted he fired off a single email criticising the US Government after seeing a TV programme about 9/11.
    He said: "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."
    Luke, of Silsoe, Beds, said it was "a bit extreme" for the FBI to act.
    He added: "The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."
    A Beds Police spokesman said: "The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language. We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him. He said, 'Oh dear, it was me'."
    Officers will take no criminal action.
    Joanne Ferreira, of the US Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred.
    She added: "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

Silly ... Luke had been drinking

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-life.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That is ridiculous!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

reading rupert murdock tabloids now?

It's not only ridiculous, it's probably not true. While the FBI could certainly tell a teenager he was "banned" from the United States, it would take an order from an immigration judge to actually prevent anyone from entering the country. The exception would be placing him on the FBIs terrorism watch list, but it doesn't seem like the FBI would bother in a case like this.

It couldn't be true, because if Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Death to America, he gets invited to speak at Columbia University.

I don't think this is true. Maybe he just got some nasty contact from the FBI.

From now on he'll just have to enter through Mexico... they don't stop anyone at that border.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    From now on he'll just have to enter through Mexico... they don't stop anyone at that border.
    ZING!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post