Enjoy -

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Did! Very much.
    Thanks,
    J
    Jenny

Ditto! Boundary looks like fun... Hmmmm.

Awesome! Looks like a great canyon. I really enjoy the "raves" Tom, Lots of good stuff.
    I need a Canyoneering partner! I have a open schedule, all my own gear and am looking to go as much as possible..PM me!

Blog Entries
    looks fun!

Tom, do you think the water will taper off anytime soon? I'm headed to Zion in two weeks.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    looks fun!

Tom, do you think the water will taper off anytime soon? I'm headed to Zion in two weeks.
    Nope. I think this is the new normal. It is bigger than it was in June. It will run all fall, I think.

Tom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Nope. I think this is the new normal. It is bigger than it was in June. It will run all fall, I think.

Tom
    Great! This will be great to test it out in Class C now. I liked what you said at the end "the new kolob". hehe
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post

Tom
    Did Boundary 2 years ago when dry, thought it was great and actually liked MIA. Just like a mountain scramble. Road not so fun. BUT, by new Kolob, do you mean this will be same on yearly basis? Or just a wait & see kinda thing? Would love to hit it wet next year or future.

Alan

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    Did Boundary 2 years ago when dry, thought it was great and actually liked MIA. Just like a mountain scramble. Road not so fun. BUT, by new Kolob, do you mean this will be same on yearly basis? Or just a wait & see kinda thing? Would love to hit it wet next year or future.

Alan
    Tom plays Moses On the internet,,, But asking for a yearly prediction from him, might be stretching his prophet ability a little. (maybe not)--or could it be his "profit" ability?

Just so as that I don't get accused of hijacking a thread--(rarely happens here) I really like Boundary..........
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Tom plays Moses On the internet,,, But asking for a yearly prediction from him, might be stretching his prophet ability a little. (maybe not)--or could it be his "profit" ability?

Just so as that I don't get accused of hijacking a thread--(rarely happens here) I really like Boundary..........
    Understand unpredictability of nature and view prophets with jaundiced eye - more in the line of "has something changed with the canyon that would make it a more or less permanent feature (water from upstream res, etc) ?

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    Understand unpredictability of nature and view prophets with jaundiced eye - more in the line of "has something changed with the canyon that would make it a more or less permanent feature (water from upstream res, etc) ?
    Mmmm, "our" (meaning mine) knowledge of Boundary comes from a long period of drought. We are now out of that period. What is the normal for Boundary, in years that are not drought???

Also, the "new" Kolob, I mean, Kolob these days, has been and likely will be closed all summer, due to the WCCD acquiring more water for Kolob Reservoir. This also might keep the aquifer that feeds the Boundary Spring full. Maybe.

T