Thread: Sardine?

Sardine?

I guess that's the name of this new trail around snowbasin. 3 of us started out from the Middle Fork TH, made the quick ascent to the new trail and shuffled to the top. The higher you get on this trail, the rougher the trail gets as they are still working on it. The grade was perfect, runnable the entire distance (individual results may vary) and favorable for a screaming descent. Roughly 5.5 miles one way from the TH we started at for an 11 mile round trip. Time up: 1:06; Down: 43 min. View at the top: priceless. I'll get pics next time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So where exactly do you connect with the trail at the bottom? I see the top entrance up by the saddle on the Coldwater overlook trail, but I'm guessing it's just because it isn't finished yet.

Is it near the top of Icebox Canyon?

Yeah, it's above the top of Icebox, I'd say the easiest way to access it would be from the lower Snowbasin lot. It's a fresh looking two track. I'd say it was about a mile and a half from the top of Icebox. That's a guess though, I wasn't wearing my Garmin.