Thread: College Football 2010

College Football 2010

Welcome old friend. It is great to have you back today!

Go Buckeyes!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Amen!
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
    -John Muir

I'm so excited for opening day...enough to actually go to a Ute fan party and watch the game.

So far the Boise State \ VT game was by far my favorite. That was a good game and I was thrilled to see BSU pull it off at the end!

BTW- For those who don't know you can watch the games online (usually) at Justin.TV. And if JustinTV is busy or doesn't have it, you can try ChannelSurfing.net.

Ditto on the Boise game. They are my 2nd favorite team. LOVE watching them!

I think BYU left the MWC because they didn't want to end up being BSU's whipping boy.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Ditto on the Boise game. They are my 2nd favorite team. LOVE watching them!

I think BYU left the MWC because they didn't want to end up being BSU's whipping boy.
    Funny, I heard that's why Utah left. Whittingham didn't want to lose any more games and shed more tears.

I guess we'll find out...maybe. Utah and BYU had BSU on the schedule for 2011 and 2012.

I watched Utah, BYU and Boise State this weekend.... all 3 were great games.... but If I'm picking the best of the bunch I'd say the Utah game. It's hard to beat an OT game. Even if it was over before it started.

College Football fans will see the humor in this....

Hitler is told about the UNC NCAA Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I watched Utah, BYU and Boise State this weekend.... all 3 were great games.... but If I'm picking the best of the bunch I'd say the Utah game. It's hard to beat an OT game. Even if it was over before it started.
    I didn't see the Boise State game, but out of Utah and BYU it's hard to argue against the excitement of an OT game. BYU had a few tense moments on those 2 failed 4th downs by UW, but OT takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I guess we'll find out...maybe. Utah and BYU had BSU on the schedule for 2011 and 2012.
    You mean in the one week when all three belonged to the MWC?

byu game was decent, but not great. but, i always cheer for the cougs.

utah game was excellent, hard to beat OT, but, never should've got there in the first place...

the boise game? there's a reason the national news is all over it. it was HUGE. by far the best game of the three. it had everything. fast start, big offense, two top 10 teams, and multiple nail-biting drives right up until the last second. and of course, david beats goliath. great game.

unfortunately, the last game of the season i will see... until post-new years bowl games. damn!

they were all negotiated as OOC games, so now that everyone is still OOC, i imagine the games will still be played...

the real question is if BYU and Utah play next year...

But as a Utah fan this is the future schedule I go with....

Utah Future Football Schedules: With Utah's pending move into the Pacific-10 Conference in 2011, all future schedules are to be determined. As schedules are released, they will be posted here. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    At one time (after they signed the OOC deal) they had the home-n-home with Boise State listed, but that has now been pulled down. I'm guessing their was an out in the deal and football schedules change all the time.

And BYU has this up...

BRIGHAM YOUNG FOOTBALL FUTURE SCHEDULES

9-3 @ Oregon State
    9-10 @ Texas
    9-23 UCF
    TBA Utah State
    TBA New Mexico State

9-1 Oregon State
    9-8 Hawai'i
    9-22 @ Boise State
    TBA Utah State
    TBA @ New Mexico State

9-7 Boise State
    9-14 @ Hawai'i
    TBA Texas

9-6 @ UCF
    TBA @ Boise State
    TBA @ Texas

9-12 Boise State

GO Ducks
    "I'm a firm believer that if you play for more than you can afford to lose, you will learn the game." Winston Churchill