Page 52 of 149 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2961

Thread: Where is it? (Poor mans version)

Patmos Head?
    Yes.

And if so, did you hike all the way up from the south?
    Yes; from Geneva Mine.

Old man Moutain!!

The reference to the "old enough" simply came from the fact that this almost exact photo is printed in the original 1983 version of the Utah Mountaineering Guide.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I was referring to old man in estes park they are similar !! but comparing the pic close deff. different

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    The reference to the "old enough" simply came from the fact that this almost exact photo is printed in the original 1983 version of the Utah Mountaineering Guide.
    I was wondering about that...

Ok, next up. This is a 15-second exposure taken during a full moon.

Name:  IMG_0308..jpg
Views: 329
Size:  40.3 KB
    Blog | FB

needles overlook
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

No, sorry. This is a little closer to the last photo by Scott.
    Blog | FB

It looks kind of like the Cedar Mountain area, but I don't remember a fence up there?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    It looks kind of like the Cedar Mountain area, but I don't remember a fence up there?
    Yep, Cedar Mountain overlook. There are fences at both overlooks, and judging by the construction, they've been there for a long time. Your turn again.
    Blog | FB

Name:  Lecleed Narrows 0&.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  67.1 KB

Hah...I'll let someone else get this one, but it wasn't too long ago that I was there--got an almost identical photo.

Name:  IMG_4730..JPG
Views: 314
Size:  87.1 KB
    Blog | FB

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    looks familiar but I can't remember.

I'll guess different angle of notch peak

No, not Notch Peak. It's in a different range.

I'm guessing down in the Henry mtns.?

Yes, but be more specific. It shouldn't be hard now as the Henry Mountains aren't that big.

Ellsworth

No, not Ellsworth.

No, not Mt. Ellen.

Certainly many Bogley members have seen the mountain above.

No, not Mount Holmes.

must be Bull Mountain !!