Page 122 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2961

Thread: Where is it? (Poor mans version)

Nope, not Lake Martha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Looks like the outlet is in the right foreground?
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

This lake has no outlet. At least no visible one. Very small accumulation area from snow melt. Could have an outlet underground for all I know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lackawaxen? Am I even in the right range? It looks like the Wasatch.
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

High Creek Lake
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Yep, High Creek

I'll make this super easy. Name the country where this photo was taken. If you get it wrong, smack yourself in the head.

Name:  PERU 064.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  41.0 KB
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

9. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Bolivia

It is Peru, although Bolivia wouldn't be a bad answer either.

Hanging Lake, but may be people will get tired of the same people posting all the time (?). I wonder if there should be a limit on answering?

Yep, Hanging Lake.

Isn't that near Rifle?

LNT

Isn't that near Rifle?
    Sort of (maybe 38 miles away), but not really. It's in Glenwood Canyon. You may be thinking of Rifle Falls:

Anyway, last photo I'll post in a while:

Close. Also, name the canyon.

Are initials DC?

Yes, but maybe let kwersal have a chance.

That's why I just said the initials.