Page 129 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2961

Thread: Where is it? (Poor mans version)

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Fishers Towers?

Hoodoos near Bullfrog Creek?
    Blog | FB

+1 on Fischer Towers (area), but not the towers themselves, looks like Lizard Rock

Lizard Rock it is.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

qedcook can go... Fischer Towers was close enough..

It looks like @qedcook is a no show. I'll take it!

Highway 128 in Moab.

The Palisade near Gateway, Colorado.

Looks like the Wasatch somewhere
    Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skint?

No, but it is in Utah. I am 100% sure that you have seen this peak.

Butterfield Summit Peaks

The mountain in the background is Lowe Peak (Flat Top is visible far left), but it was taken from the Butterfield Peaks ridge.

Anyone who lives in the Salt Lake or Utah Valleys has seen these peaks.

You're up.

Lower Buckskin, not far from the confluence?

Correct!

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Sorry, been out of town.

Anyway, here's one:

Fantasy canyon