Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your Labor Day weekend plans?

Quote Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON View Post
    Don....

Who is in the dress and why is she trying to pry your hand off her shoulder???
    HAHA!!! Actually that is ME in the dress and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that Don was there, I was holding his hand ONTO my shoulder.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by homerj View Post
    LOL! I have actually packed a few 20oz Mt Dews in before..., not this last trip though.
    I did end up packing in a 12-pack over Labor Day. Well actually it was six 24 oz beers (8.1%) but same thing. Put me just shy of 55 pounds!

Quote Originally Posted by ibenick View Post
    I did end up packing in a 12-pack over Labor Day. Well actually it was six 24 oz beers (8.1%) but same thing. Put me just shy of 55 pounds!
    Yeah, I did one of those Steel Reserves and 4 Idaho point PBR's and a flask of Wild Turkey American Honey whiskey. Heaviest Pack of the year for sure. Was at 45 lbs with food before the beers.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I had a great and very extended Labor Day vacation. It started with meeting up with Alison in Moab and having Don suprise us which was awesome!!! We had a wonderful time Sat. night... won't mention how much tequila I drank.. it was good.

Then it was off to Ogden sadly for a funeral. My Grandmother that I am named after passed at the wonderful age of 92 on her 71st Anniversary. Can you believe that 71 years with the same man! They truly loved each other. She was grand lady!

While in Ogden I got to meet up with Wade (greyhairbiker) and his lovely wife and shop at the Park City outlet malls. Oh did I ever have a grand time shopping this week not just in PC, but at REI and a few other favortie shops. I have lost so much weight that nothing in my closet fits. I have a new wardrobe! Also got to ride with Sombeech, Toolguy and Garbonzo.

Anyway back to work today much rested and refreshed.
    Chere'