Thread: Fat Mans- This'll be a goog un!

Fat Mans- This'll be a goog un!

WoW! Lets see? John (Felicias other half) and others? Lets see? Dave, Dave, Me....Alie, Charli, Chere and beautiful kids, Jo and Matt, Alan, Jen and friend...who else? I Know....this thread is worthless without pics........coming. Get ready!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar

can't wait

also I'll be down the next two weekends. let me know if you want to do something.

Not next,,, be in NM but the one after probably!

Michael and Alem. Have fun - take lots of pictures! :-)
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    So excited!
    Chere'

Have fun and be safe!
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    o.k.---it's been long enough, wheres the story and pictures
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    o.k.---it's been long enough, wheres the story and pictures
    +1

For the um-teenth time, his name is Aram!

Canyon was great! Much wetter in the narrows than my previous visit - which made for some memorably sloppy swims. And to top it all off, the weather was perfect. Couldn't have asked for much of a better day.

Unfortunately my camera was out of juice going into the canyon so I've only got like one shot of the approach hike... :(

Quote Originally Posted by mmac View Post

Canyon was great! Much wetter in the narrows than my previous visit - which made for some memorably sloppy swims. And to top it all off, the weather was perfect. Couldn't have asked for much of a better day.

Unfortunately my camera was out of juice going into the canyon so I've only got like one shot of the approach hike... :(
    I sort of did the hike part way then decided to make it a different sort of adventure. I got a couple photos, but just haven't gotten them developed yet?! Anyway our team split up just before the drop into West Fork Misery. My team had a great, relaxing, educational trip, and we arrived back to the parking prior to the other group. Me and my teammates adventure was a true eye-opener for me and I saw the desert and people in a whole different perspective. The trip took me back to my childhood and for the day I really not only acted like a kid, but I truly felt like a kid! Sara you are an awesome hiking partner, and I thank you for such a great hiking experience. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart and soul :-). I could tell that the other group had a great experience as well as they spryley bounced back to the vehicles later that afternoon!
    I am anxious to hear more from their experience as we had to pack up lickity-split so as to not get caught in the road closure. Thanks, John, Aram, Michael, Chere, Spencer, Sara, Dave, Dave, Alan, Jo Ann and Matt. I truly yearn to get out with you all again! :-)

Bo

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    I too had a wonderful time and will report with pictures, but maybe not until I get back from Moab. Bo you are amazing and Sarah loved her adventure with you! Alan thanks for helping keep Spencer's mind off the hike back out. I hope your ear isn't chewed off. I know Spencer enjoyed chatting with you.

Only one other thing to say before I go. THAT STUNK!!! What a smelly smelly canyon, but soooo much fun!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by mmac View Post
    Yeah, yeah........I have no idea why I had soooooo much difficulty with his name. Bo had a great time razzing me as well.

I can say that Aram is a very nice young man! I owe him a beer.
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden